watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich vs Fulham match thread

Started by Walsh, February 09, 2013, 10:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itombomb

Ruiz and Berba up top would work if you had pace working off them.

Kaca - Urby - Frimpong - Dejagah

Fulham_Surrey

MJG, i do agree that Jol is letting Berba do whatever he wants.  He needs to tell him to stay up and in the box.  And be firm about it.

Berbasilk_111

Quote from: itombomb on February 09, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

:plus one:

Lighthouse

People who talk about having no pace in the side with Berba, Petric and Ruiz. Have they not watched any of out games this season. We have to have pace through the centre and out wide. It iis no good having one or the other. Rodders did not have a decent ball to him today. Once he left we were under the kosh as we had no build up.

Our slow build up is down to Ruiz and Berbatov. If you play them you must have pace around them in the wide positions AND up the middle. Or have we learned nothing from our terrible run?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

would have prefered Urby to Ruiz today.... i dont like Ruiz and Berba in the same team and i think pushing Ruiz out wide when we now have a better wide player (and number 10) in Urby i think is a bit of a joke....
i would have had

Duffer            Berba/Ruiz          Urby
                     Rodders

Duffer seems to do better on the right and Urby brings a good amount of pace and skill and natural width for some nice crosses for the airiel ability of Rodders, he also has the abilty to cut inside....
the fact Ruiz only got back from a long midweek trip yesterday could have been a good excuse to start with this attacking 4 but hey, what do i know!

infact our main attacking threat this season has benn Duffer (from the right) wether it be him and Reither combining or a long diagnal for him to attack the inside channel (Man United and Norwich) and they was taken away from us today by playing Ruiz out on the right (sort of) just to accomodate him.... im not a prem league manager but from what i see week in week out Ruiz and Berba are cut from a similar cloth and as class as they are they FOR ME are hindering our side at times, whether it be by slowing down the pace, dropping far to deep, not participating in the age old saying PASS AND MOVE or being played in a position we have better players, i just think it is time to give one of them the free role behind the striker and telling the other to sit it out...

mangoputney

Quote from: itombomb on February 09, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 09, 2013, 11:42:18 PM
People who talk about having no pace in the side with Berba, Petric and Ruiz. Have they not watched any of out games this season. We have to have pace through the centre and out wide. It iis no good having one or the other. Rodders did not have a decent ball to him today. Once he left we were under the kosh as we had no build up.

Our slow build up is down to Ruiz and Berbatov. If you play them you must have pace around them in the wide positions AND up the middle. Or have we learned nothing from our terrible run?

Reither's loss probably had a bit of an influence on that, he's been awesome providing support down the right.