more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cheeky stokie after cheap tickets

Started by mrsven, February 08, 2013, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsven

Quote from: FLETCHINO on February 09, 2013, 06:16:50 AM
When I first started to read this post I thought what a liberty. But you did make a very good point football is an expensive hobby these days and should be available to the masses even stokies. only 2 weeks ago I spent £245 just taking one  of my sons to old Trafford. I had a look on the fulham app and it did not allow my to buy the £5 tickets there. I will try in the ticket office Monday for you and let you know how I get on. Would you want them if there was only 2/3 single tickets available? 

Really appreciate that fletch, if there is 6 singles we would take them. I'll pop back on monday night, many thanks for taking the time find out for me

mrsven

Quote from: Rupert on February 09, 2013, 12:32:10 PM
Lads, lads, come on, this is clearly a wind up and you have all fallen for it.

A Stoke fan able to type coherent sentences and carry a conversation? Really?  :Get Coat gif:

[note to original poster- Only joking, I like reading intelligent comments from rival fans, welcome to the board and I hope you let us know how well you get on (off the pitch, obviously).]

i get my wife do messages for me, she has 6 fingers and is better at typing than me, lol!

Right i'm off see if we can pinch 3pts off reading

cheers guys!!

SouthfieldWhite

It's a dodgy game buying tickets for people you don't know, let alone other teams fans

Now I'm not doubting Mr Sven is a good person, but if you buy tickets for anyone who could misbehave, their tickets will be in your name and its you kind hearted people who will get punished

I do agree £35 is too much for an early ko, but wonder what the response would be if it was at Stoke and we asked their fans to do us such a favour

mrsven

Apparently stoke have sold 700 tickets and returned 1000, seems there may be a new rule regarding unsold tickets for away matches, these have to be returned 10 days before the match is played(not sure how accurate this is) Was wondering if these will now go on sale to fulham fans? if they dont would there be a pay on the day in the away enclosure?

Thanks in advance

Logicalman

That's a question I believe you would need to ask of the club directly.

I would be surprised, but not shocked, if the club were to place those tickets in the 5 quid bucket, though it might be a little miffing if you bought your ticket at the full price to find that Fulham sold the guy sitting next to you the same (kind of) ticket for a fiver, wouldn't it?

mrsven

Quote from: Logicalman on February 12, 2013, 04:16:24 PM

That's a question I believe you would need to ask of the club directly.

I would be surprised, but not shocked, if the club were to place those tickets in the 5 quid bucket, though it might be a little miffing if you bought your ticket at the full price to find that Fulham sold the guy sitting next to you the same (kind of) ticket for a fiver, wouldn't it?

Cheers logical, not got our tickets yet, still trying to get hold of some of the £5 ones, no luck as of yet, maybe if they put the sent back tickets on sale to fulham fans i've got a slim chance?
Is the away end segregated off, i cant remember from my last visit?

Rupert

Quote from: mrsven on February 12, 2013, 04:28:44 PM

Is the away end segregated off, i cant remember from my last visit?

Not usually, no. The neutral section usually begins where the away section ends, which is okay as there are often Fulham fans and their opposition-supporting mates in that bit, and there is yet to be any fuss from that section.

The only real bit of nastyness in the last few seasons was a group of Charlton fans hitting eachother when we beat them in the FA Cup a couple of years ago.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

mrsven

Hi, me again, still after tickets. I have been on fulhams official site and seen that block p6 in the putney end is available,  is there anyone that can help me out with 6 tickets at the £5 price. I would be willing (because you seem like a trustworthy set of fans ) to forward £30 via paypal for payment of tickets and then give another £30 on collection of tickets for the trouble you have been to. Collection would have to be sometime between 11.30am and kick off, possibly slightly earlier.

Sven