Main Menu

How are we viewing this season?

Started by Andy_M, February 19, 2013, 11:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 20, 2013, 08:35:45 AM
...I agree with nose...

Why thank you.
By the way, I probably mentioned it before but I am so old I rarely remember anything nowadays, Les Barrett was always my favourite player, he was magnificent in the SF of the cup in that first game with Birmingham, I don't think their full back (Malcolm Page  I think) ever quite recovered!

A Humble Man

Arsenal fans are complaining because they have not won anything for 8 years, we have not one anything in 134 years so we must continue to be patient as time is not against us.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Terry Angus

jol more than any other manager has given youngsters like frei and kaca their chance.
trotta is just sh1te.
kasami is probably sh1te.
stockdale is relatively sh1te (and fat).

jarv

with blurred vision, I have to keep asking "what the hell is happening"   092.gif

nose

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 20, 2013, 12:29:07 PM
Arsenal fans are complaining because they have not won anything for 8 years, we have not one anything in 134 years so we must continue to be patient as time is not against us.

what about the intetrtoto, the london 5 a sides, the league championshiop under tigana and numerous other such things that man utd arsenal et al have never won!

Berserker

Quote from: jarv on February 20, 2013, 12:53:14 PM
with blurred vision, I have to keep asking "what the hell is happening"   092.gif

Does that involve drinK?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Terry Angus on February 20, 2013, 12:46:41 PM
jol more than any other manager has given youngsters like frei and kaca their chance.
trotta is just sh1te.
kasami is probably sh1te.
stockdale is relatively sh1te (and fat).
What an in depth analysis of 3 of our players that is. 

MJG

Football League Division One: 2000/1

Football League Division Two: 1948/9; 1998/9

Football league Division Three (South): 1931/2

UEFA Intertoto Cup Winners: 2002

A Humble Man

Quote from: nose on February 20, 2013, 01:31:28 PM

what about the intetrtoto, the london 5 a sides, the league championshiop under tigana and numerous other such things that man utd arsenal et al have never won!

The Premier League, The FA Cup and The Champions League are the only things that matter in terms of status and you have to keep winning them.  Blackburn have won a few things including the Premier League, but who remember that.  Middlesbrough have won the League Cup who remembers that.

We Are Fulham, Believe.

HatterDon

Quote from: A Humble Man on February 20, 2013, 04:28:18 PM
Quote from: nose on February 20, 2013, 01:31:28 PM

The Premier League, The FA Cup and The Champions League are the only things that matter in terms of status and you have to keep winning them.  Blackburn have won a few things including the Premier League, but who remember that.  Middlesbrough have won the League Cup who remembers that.

Well, there's you and me for a start.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel