watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

league standings using predictor...

Started by jarv, February 19, 2013, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

A bit bored this morning so decided to see were we will finish.  using bbc predictor....14th with 41 points.
Another thread about qpr and 37 points....well the 3 teams below Fulham got 41 41 and 40 points, so 'arry's prediction that 37 points will do is way off.

qpr finished last, reading and wigan went with them. strangest result, villa finished a point above Fulham...fun to do it but  do  :Get Coat gif:not update til the end when all results  entered.

panto

Sadly i think the predictor is a waste of time. No one, including myself, thinks of runs in form. For example no one predicts Wigan can go on a good run towards the end of the season as they inevitably do. Anyway I think you've probably over predicted what the lower teams will get, I think they will be competing over a small margins of points for the rest of the season. The 17, 16 and 15th clubs all getting over 40 points I think is unlikely. I would guess 1 maybe 2 teams in the bottom six will go on a good run towards the end and be clear of relegation, the rest will be fighting for their lives. Either way Fulham should be clear by the 4 or 5 game prior to end of the season.     

JackyFulham90

I predict 45 points which maybe could see us 10th maybe 11th

JIMMY D

I got the same 41 points 14th......... Funny many of us are thinking the same about the team....... They are not any good this year!

JackyFulham90

H - Stoke - 3
A - Sunderland - 1
H - Chelsea - 1
A - Spurs - 0

I think we will be sitting on 34 points with 8 games to go