watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

do the BBC predictor and post the results

Started by MurphLegend, February 21, 2013, 03:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MurphLegend

i've got us finishing in 12th with 45 points, screenshot to follow (as soon as i figure out how to). very interested in what other people get / have to say.

for those of you who dont the bbc predictor lets you guess the results of all upcoming matches and then formulates it into a table, it can be found here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/4413525.stm

right underneath the headline, the blue text.

mikeyffc28

15     Fulham        39pts
16     Saints         38pts
17     Sunderland   33pts
--------------------
18     QPR            32pts     :yay:
19     Wigan         29pts
20     Villa            29pts

Would settle for 15th and to just write this season off.

jarv

I did it 2 weeks ago, 41 points, finish 14th.

F(f)CUK

I'm not doing the predictor until closer to the season end. I don't want to scare myself if, for instance, we lose to Stoke on Saturday.

Most of us would predict a home win. Take 3pts off our predicted position and it may look like very bad reading.

brightster

I seem to have got:
11 - Fulham- 43
12 - Newcastle - 42
13 - West Ham - 40
14 - Sunderland - 39
15 - Norwich - 39
16 - Southampton - 37
17 - Wigan -35
-------------
18 - Villa - 34
19 - QPR - 30
20 - Reading - 29

Our results
Stoke 3 Pts
Sunderland 1 Pt
Chelsea 1 Pt
Spuds 0pts
QPR 3 Pts
Newcastle 0 Pts
Villa 1 Pt
Arsenal 1 Pt
Everton 0 Pts
Reading 3 Pts
Liverpool 1 Pt
Swansea 0 Pt

HatterDon

no thanks.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

Fulham 15th with 38, assuming a draw against Stoke. QPR, Villa and Wigan go down.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

mangoputney

Quote from: Holders on February 22, 2013, 08:38:13 AM
Fulham 15th with 38, assuming a draw against Stoke. QPR, Villa and Wigan go down.

happy days
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

BalDrick

I just can't fill these in objectively I'm afraid. Although I do think we'll stay up, tomorrow's game is quite important as it looks extremely unlikely we'll have a single home game in March, so we could be overtaken by quite a few sides. Win tomorrow and beat Reading and Rangers and I'd say it's job done really
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

fulhaman

With mine Fulham finished 12th with 44 points, Whih I believe will happen. Would be great if we could finish top ten again and build on. Though last year run was amazing I have a feeling it wont happen this year.

A Humble Man

The predictor shows how compressed the League is with 12 games to go.  If we won all our games and other results went our way we could win the League with 65 points.  That is obviously not going to happen but with Southampton, Reading and Wigan playing well and winning games, us, Newcastle, Liverpool and others are in danger of falling in the bottom three by season end.
We Are Fulham, Believe.