watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Stoke match thread

Started by Bassey the warrior, February 23, 2013, 01:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Surprised no one has started a match thread.
Anyway, first thoughts. We're playing fairly well though Ruiz is poor again. Ref having a shocker, not giving us anything. Should've got a penalty and N'Zonzi should've walked.

Fulham_Surrey

That was a clean red card. Nzonzi punched Ruiz in the face.  The ref is a joke.  We are dominating them.  As I suggested before, playing Berba as lone striker with Bryan Ruiz behind is great.

Northern Cottager

N zonzi is a whiney little bitch. These are here for the taking.

IranianCottager

Dejagah has been playing very well, all of Fulham's attack coming from the right through he and Riether.

Fulham_Surrey

I am sorry, I feel this has been our best game this year.  Just so unlucky not to score already.

cebu

Baider

LordNelson

UNSTOPPABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wine: :yay: :clap_hands: 065.gif :medal: :Haynes The Maestro: :54: :drums: 082.gif :scarf: :plus one:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

IranianCottager

What a volley! Beautiful one-two between Dejagah and Riether before the goal!
Unbelievable finish by Berba!

Bassey the warrior

Berbatov looks a different player. He's actually playing like a number 9 and not a number 10. Rarely dropping deep and making lots of runs into the box. This is what he's capable of. Quite astonishing finish.
Here's to hoping he keeps it up. Duff is pretty invisible so I'd bring on Emanuelson.

Riverside

Good 1st half . Great Berba goal. Excellent on the right - Reither and Dejagah . And in centre midfield - Sidwell and Karagounis .

Still think though the Berba Ruiz combo does not work. I am never happy when we are only 1 up.

Bring on Hugo and drop Berba back to 10.
Would also like to see Urby for Duff

Lighthouse

Berbatov has messed up a few great build ups with some pointless flicks and back heels. But when you can finish like that I guess we can forgive him. Stoke have been woeful so let's hope we can create more chances with all our good play. As we really have been all over them without creating a great deal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

IranianCottager

The defense has been great although not having much to do, Riise and especially Riether looking great when pushing up.
Sidwell and Karagounis are controlling the midfield, Dejagah has been great on the right. Ruiz has been poor I think, and Duff isn't getting involved at all.
Berbatov is doing very well, he is staying up with the last defender, playing as a true number nine. It paid off with his goal.

ElissonSnygg

Berbatov, what a goal. Fulham Goal of the Season !
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

grandad

We must go for the 2nd goal ASAP. I never fancy us holding a 1-0. Duffers must up his game or bring on Urby.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SaltfordWhite

What a good save.  The less said about the creation of the chance the better, though.

Logicalman

What was Helga doing there, backwards header towards his own goal? He's a complete liability to us.

grandad

What was Schwarzer doing. He should have come for that.
Where there's a will there's a wife