more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Average Attendance

Started by White Noise, April 27, 2010, 03:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Tktd

If i'm being honest with all our cups runs I'm suprised our average attendance has stayed so high!

With games at home and away in europe and the elongated FA cup run I would have thought more people would've found an excuse to not go to premiership matches due to funds - especially in the current financial climate! I have to say i'm overall pretty impressed!

finnster01

I think the number that is more telling is the percentage of capacity. We are doing quite nicely there, so I have no complaints.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

timmyg

Quote from: finnster01 on April 27, 2010, 03:46:11 PM
I think the number that is more telling is the percentage of capacity. We are doing quite nicely there, so I have no complaints.

True. Especially considering attendance figures can so easily be fudged.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Tom

Not bad at all. Considering all the games we have had and the economy the way it is.
Fulham for life!

Peppo

Typically Fulhams attendances are lower on Sundays as many people can't go to them and we have had loads of Sunday games, so all in all pretty good figures.

CorkedHat

Note how that big club Hull has on average 281 more attendees than we do. 281 and they don't have to shell out for Europa League or FA Cup games. Gee they really are big.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on April 28, 2010, 01:03:27 AM
Note how that big club Hull has on average 281 more attendees than we do. 281 and they don't have to shell out for Europa League or FA Cup games. Gee they really are big.
I heard they have a great record and are doing well in the league. I hope they like Coke.   :002:  :038:
Fulham for life!

Burt

Is our capacity really 26,600?

Tom

Quote from: Burt on April 28, 2010, 08:33:10 AM
Is our capacity really 26,600?
I thought it was 25,700
Fulham for life!