watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I heard from Normally reliable Source

Started by Toshes Fag Packet, February 24, 2013, 12:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cmg

Let's hope this one proves to be as normally reliable as most normally reliable sources normally are.

I hear that Duncan Ferguson is looking to make a comeback.

Max Headroom

jarv

Hasn't he turned into a philosopher these days. The new Barton, the thinking man. On day.s like those at manu (cup game), wigan at home, I would say yes

ron

Barton?  if 079.gif......but not a bad wind-up just the same.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

The Rock

Based on his reputation I'd have to say no.

But, based on his footballing ability, I'd have to admit it would a big NO as well.

Snibbo

lamby

MAF would veto it. Like he did a few years back with that striker that was charged with rape

Fulhampete

Barton the philosopher is a bit like Tony Adams trying to convince everyone he wasn't as stupid as everyone knew he was. Stupidity is judged more on a persons action than his words. It as no use picking up a book for the first time in his life and claiming 'I am now an intellectual'. Trying to improve oneself is highly commendable but is not achieved without commitment and sincerity. These are hardly what I see in Barton.

PLB

Quote from: lamby on February 25, 2013, 04:00:42 AM
MAF would veto it. Like he did a few years back with that striker that was charged with rape

He vetoed the Marlon King deal due to his 'previous' - no way would MAF allow him near us IMHO.

lamby

Quote from: PLB on February 25, 2013, 09:26:42 AM
Quote from: lamby on February 25, 2013, 04:00:42 AM

He vetoed the Marlon King deal due to his 'previous' - no way would MAF allow him near us IMHO.

Which I think is a great thing for the club. To have an owner with class, and not willing to compromise his principles to win.

When do we get to name the new stand after him?

Senior Supporter

I'm surprised at the number of people on this thread claiming that Barton is a good footballer. I think he WAS a good player but, from what I saw of his performances for QPR last season, and their fans opinion of him, I wouldn't even give him a space on our bench. So not even worth discussing his character.

FFC1987

I have from a reliable source that this is nonsense.

domprague

:plus one:
Quote from: MJG on February 24, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
Kind of player I would write to the club about and boo from the start.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

fulhaman

No Way. I hate this guy with a passion. And would not celebrate if he scored as he is a thug.

cebu

I'd have Michael Brown back rather than Barton.

P.S. I don't want Michael Brown ever again ...

MJG

Quote from: Senior Supporter on February 25, 2013, 10:19:37 AM
I'm surprised at the number of people on this thread claiming that Barton is a good footballer. I think he WAS a good player but, from what I saw of his performances for QPR last season, and their fans opinion of him, I wouldn't even give him a space on our bench. So not even worth discussing his character.
To be fair to him I thought he played quite well last night for OM. Still would not have him anywhere near our club.

JBH

Barton is a scumbag and has no place in football let alone at Fulham  :028:

gezkc