Author Topic: Have we ever introduced ourselves?  (Read 134468 times)

Offline WestLondonWhite

• Youth Academy
Re: Have we ever introduced ourselves?
« Reply #400 on: March 20, 2020, 03:39:40 PM »
Hi all, I just joined the forum having been reading it for a while now. Have been an FFC fan for 26 years ever since attending a game back in old division 3, I think, vs Yeovil (they wore green and white hoops anyway). I was 12 years old and standing in the terrace watching Gary Brazil score a hat-trick in a 4-2 home win has had me hooked ever since. I was a season ticket holder for a few years during the Sanchez / Hodgson era and made it to the Euro final in Hamburg that year - how funny was scaring those German commutors on the way to the stadium!  :005:
I've only managed to get to a single match in the last couple of years due to becoming a father and just not having time to juggle running around after 2 toddlers with the rest of everyday life but hope to get my boy to the cottage when he is a little older and wont be bored after 10 minutes  :003:

Offline Barrett487

• Silver Fox
« Reply #401 on: March 26, 2020, 11:09:59 PM »
Hi WLW, thanks for your intro. looking forward to seeing you post on the forum now  082.gif  049:gif

Offline Moonraker

• Michael Jackson
« Reply #402 on: April 23, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »
I would like to introduce myself "Moonraker".

I have been a Fulham fan since the 1960's in Dorset when we we fighting off Northampton to say in the old First Division. I have never been a season ticket holder as I have to travel up from Wiltshire and I work at the weekends. I have however been to the Cup Final in 1975 and the Europa League Final in Hamburg in 2010 plus the play off Final against Aston Villa in May 2018.

I have always enjoyed following General Discussion, as most of the posts are well informed, in spite of the fact there is a tendency to be over critical of the Ownership and the Team at certain times.

Come on Fulham

Offline Barrett487

• Silver Fox
« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2020, 11:21:54 PM »
I would like to introduce myself "Moonraker".

I have been a Fulham fan since the 1960's in Dorset when we we fighting off Northampton to say in the old First Division. I have never been a season ticket holder as I have to travel up from Wiltshire and I work at the weekends. I have however been to the Cup Final in 1975 and the Europa League Final in Hamburg in 2010 plus the play off Final against Aston Villa in May 2018.

I have always enjoyed following General Discussion, as most of the posts are well informed, in spite of the fact there is a tendency to be over critical of the Ownership and the Team at certain times.

Come on Fulham

Hi Moonraker, sorry for the delay.
Welcome to the fold.... as you're a long-time lurker, it'd be nice to see you post a few times on the forum. Sadly the topics have been more sparse recently imo, but don't let that put you off. There's always the music threads  :003:

Offline KilianG

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #404 on: August 01, 2020, 11:58:49 AM »
Hi, let me introduce myself, my name is Kilian and I'm a cottager from Spain, I've been a Fulham fan since I started following the English football league (here we can only see Championship and Premier), regarding La Liga, I used to support FCB (not anymore until there is a change in the direction board, they are killing the club)

So when it came to English football there was only an option for me, not that I knew that back then, but you can believe it or not but Fulham is pretty similar to FCB, it's a traditional and historic club, with values, never involved with gangs or violence and with a really family friendly ambient at the stadium so I ended up falling in love with Fulham and Craven Cottage, I've never been there in a match day but it's in my to do list once the world goes back to normal

Offline whitejc

• Administrator
  • Mornington Crescent
  • I'm tall for my height
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2020, 10:43:55 AM »
Hi, let me introduce myself, my name is Kilian and I'm a cottager from Spain, I've been a Fulham fan since I started following the English football league (here we can only see Championship and Premier), regarding La Liga, I used to support FCB (not anymore until there is a change in the direction board, they are killing the club)

So when it came to English football there was only an option for me, not that I knew that back then, but you can believe it or not but Fulham is pretty similar to FCB, it's a traditional and historic club, with values, never involved with gangs or violence and with a really family friendly ambient at the stadium so I ended up falling in love with Fulham and Craven Cottage, I've never been there in a match day but it's in my to do list once the world goes back to normal

welcome KilianG, hopefully you can make a trip to the Cottage next season, you won't be disappointed whichever league we're in  049:gif

Offline Parsons Green

• Youth Academy
« Reply #406 on: August 02, 2020, 11:08:18 AM »
Hello all
I'm new here. I've been supporting Fulham for just over 10 years. I have gone to the Cottage fairly regularly apart from when I was away at Uni.

Offline colham

• Youth Academy
« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2020, 06:57:07 AM »
Hi folks.

Long time reader having spent my formative years on toofif/tiff and finally decided to sign up.

I've been following Fulham since '99 having moved from Scotland to London for work and picking a side.  First game was a draw against Wrexham in Div2 sat in the Riverside when Keegan was still in charge.  Since then was a season ticket holder in the hammy end for 5 years (Bracewell first season  :022:) before moving up to Milton Keynes. 

Offline whitejc

• Administrator
  • Mornington Crescent
  • I'm tall for my height
« Reply #408 on: August 10, 2020, 10:53:26 AM »
Hello all
I'm new here. I've been supporting Fulham for just over 10 years. I have gone to the Cottage fairly regularly apart from when I was away at Uni.

welcome to the forum, hopefully we will all be able to go back to the Cottage soon

Offline whitejc

• Administrator
  • Mornington Crescent
  • I'm tall for my height
« Reply #409 on: August 10, 2020, 10:56:04 AM »
Hi folks.

Long time reader having spent my formative years on toofif/tiff and finally decided to sign up.

I've been following Fulham since '99 having moved from Scotland to London for work and picking a side.  First game was a draw against Wrexham in Div2 sat in the Riverside when Keegan was still in charge.  Since then was a season ticket holder in the hammy end for 5 years (Bracewell first season  :022:) before moving up to Milton Keynes.

welcome once you get the Fulham bug you're making repetitive replies that aren't funny! , just like the rest of us  :dft011: I'm expecting a difficult season back in the Premiership but hopefully we'll see some exciting games