watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So The EU Want To Cap Bonuses To One Years Pay

Started by A Humble Man, February 28, 2013, 06:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Indeed Mr Alfie it is a footy forum and we generally ban stuff which is religious, political, etc. as it can lead to public disorder amongst the FOF ranks.

I must admit my finger is hovering over the "Lock Thread" button, even though there has been no civil disobedience or rioting on the board yet.

HatterDon

Burt, I think you were waiting for me to contribute first.

I have now, so you can go ahead and lock it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

May I be the first to completely disagree with your opinion whatever it might be and to express that disagreement in a spectacularly abusive manner.

With your permission of course.

Burt

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was trying to count all the zeroes on my big fat bonus cheque  :wine:

Thank you for your contribution Mr HD, what kept you so long?

And thank you for your abuse Mr Gilroy, always gratefully received.

On a more serious note (I always liked c#, myself) I am going to lock this thread now because we do have a no religion / politics / Ernie Clay rule so I do not want us mods to be put in a position of double standards by allowing this one to continue whilst banning others more quickly at some future point.

So don't start thinking about starting threads relating to Easleigh by election (yawn), Lord Rennard (yuk), the political crisis in Italy (huh?), etc. etc.

As I have yet to go on the one week course on how to lock threads, this may take some time. Keep yourselves amused whilst I work it out.