https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, March 02, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Moose on March 02, 2013, 05:11:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 02, 2013, 05:07:32 PM
What annoys me is that when we did break forward we made them look awful. But we are back to losing shape when our midfield try and support. Sorry but Ruiz behind Berbatov DOESN'T AND HASN'T WORKED. Pace wide and pace through the middle does work and would have done again today.

Swart back to his poor kicking, Frimpong awful and lucky not to give away handball and seem off the pace. Senderos his mistake a game usual.

But Dejagha continedues to look good. Players are there but we need a better formation and a striker playing as a striker

Ruiz and Berba HAS worked well the past two games. Ruiz dominated today, he was excellent.

No he didn't,  he was caught on the ball far too often. I am a fan but two slow players, however talented make for a slow build up. How often did we have players in the area when needed. When we do support the forward we lose all shape. Just have to agree to disagree on this.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Denver Fulham

After we sold Dempsey and Dembele late in August and never replaced them in either window, our only goal this season was to stay in the league. We moved one point and one match closer to that today, and most of the table below us lost. I'm not going to sweat whether we should have nicked a match where we fell off so badly in the 2H.

We look like we're going to be safe and this summer should be very interesting.

FFCByTheRiver

Top 10 guys. Top 10. There were plenty, particularly the 'old guard' of this board, cracking whips that some of us might suggest we could reach the top 10 this season. It's on.

As far as the game goes...would have taken it before. Yes we could have won, but Sunderland will be saying the same and they were the home team.

RoyTund

Does anyone agree we were better than sunderland, especially with the ball??

Lighthouse

Quote from: RoyTund on March 02, 2013, 05:30:46 PM
Does anyone agree we were better than sunderland, especially with the ball??

Oh yes without doubt. Which is why it is frustrating when we are hanging on at the end. We are fine going foreward but we do the same thing each game. Break quickly then stop at the final third. The only time we didn't do that we scored.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VALS

Its a shame , cant believe that we lose 2 goals lead !
Very shaky in defense but the main problem is Senderos.
The guy  is very,very poor player but the his biggest problem is that is very stupid too !
After 2:0 we should have finish the halftime quiet , calm and careful! Only this !
And what did this fool ?!?!?! A very fool penalty that turn  back them to game!
Stupid idiot !
And for the second goal...he left the player he supposed to keep
2 points lost! In the most stupid way !

Denver Fulham

Oh, and Senderos' play was a foul ... which gets called about 1% of the time in the penalty area. Prototype make-up call, which was stupid because Dejagah was actually fouled (if not happy to go down).

Senderos is an oaf and I'm not thrilled to see him being run out there, but if refs call that a penalty consistently, you'll have multiple PKs a game for the rest of the season.

cmg

Quote from: zschwartz on March 02, 2013, 05:11:27 PM

... limping into 10th, kings of the rabble.

No, no. 11th is 'kings of the rabble'.....10th is 'dregs of the elite'.

A Humble Man

We were two nil up playing well and Senderos gave them two goals.  End of story.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

sipwell

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 02, 2013, 06:19:30 PM
We were two nil up playing well and Senderos gave them two goals.  End of story.

Two already? I thought they broke from a big goal chance on our side.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

farfouille

We were two nil up playing well and Senderos gave them two goals.  End of story.

+1

I will never understand why:
1. Senderos starts.
2. Emanuelson doesn't.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

fulhamking

Quote from: VALS on March 02, 2013, 05:50:10 PM
The guy  is very,very poor player but the his biggest problem is that is very stupid too !
After 2:0 we should have finish the halftime quiet , calm and careful! Only this !
And what did this fool ?!?!?! A very fool penalty that turn  back them to game!
Stupid idiot !

Dont worry about it too much. The ref gave the penalty for Sunderland as a payback for our penalty. I dont think the ref had a great game today, nevertheless, it was a stupid by Senderos to do what he did...

fulhamking

Quote from: farfouille on March 02, 2013, 07:20:34 PM

+1

I will never understand why:
1. Senderos starts.
2. Emanuelson doesn't.

Abso-loving-lutely. +1. EMANUELSON ON FOR DUFF. FIGURE IT OUT QUICKLY  JOL.....

VALS

Cant say it better, mate , absolutely right !

VALS

Quote from: fulhamking on March 02, 2013, 07:38:14 PM
Quote from: VALS on March 02, 2013, 05:50:10 PM
The guy  is very,very poor player but the his biggest problem is that is very stupid too !
And what did this fool ?!?!?! A very fool penalty that turn  back them to game!
Stupid idiot !

Dont worry about it too much. The ref gave the penalty for Sunderland as a payback for our penalty. I dont think the ref had a great game today, nevertheless, it was a stupid by Senderos to do what he did...

Yes, mate, I agree that the ref did it for the compensation BUT Senderos made it in the stupidest way, in front of  ref eyes !!! And its not for the first time he doing not only mistakes but STUPID THINGS  !
We lost 2 points because his stupidity !

And want to give my opinion that the comby Berba/Ruiz work for me . Brian is second in the team by creativity after Berba , and when they both are on the pitch its very difficult for the opposite team and Berba have chance to play  like a 9 , not like a AM.....we loosing his predatory instinct when playing him like AM to fill a gap .....just my opinion !

A Humble Man

A Statto will tell us but we have led in so many games this season and have not won that it defy belief.  If we had won half of those we would be in a European place, which is what our quality of attacking deserves.

But whose fault is this:

The defence, the midfield not helping the defence enough, the system we are playing, Senderos, Hangeland, the manager, the fans, the owner or all of the above.
We Are Fulham, Believe.