watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Tickets

Started by The Enclosurite, March 07, 2013, 09:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

Does anyone know when we are due next season's prices?
¡COYW!

Mr-ska

Its generally at the Start of April..  when they start offering the Early bird deals.

The Enclosurite

Cheers, I thought it was pretty soon.  I wonder what the increase will be this year and whether it'll take into account the new stand.
¡COYW!

Roberty

Someone with money in their pocket me thinks - better make sure your friends don't find out or the drinks will be on you.  082.gif

If you have a season ticket already the club hold the seat for you to renew beyond the end of the season before they release the unclaimed seats for others to buy. The early bird discount usually runs for a week or so beyond that so that season ticket holders who want to move and others who want to buy the released seats can do so at the lower price.  
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

FFCByTheRiver

Interested to see what new Stand prices will be. If indeed we're gonna get it for next season..

Considering moving from H5.

The Enclosurite

Lol, no was actually thinking about when I need to start saving up! Yeah, already a season ticket holder but just curious to know prices for next year.
¡COYW!

filham

Quote from: BenjyUK on March 07, 2013, 10:06:57 AM
Interested to see what new Stand prices will be. If indeed we're gonna get it for next season..

Considering moving from H5.
I have not picked up any news suggesting work on the new stand is due to start soon, have I missed something?.

If indeed work was to start on the stand at the end of the season I imagine work would continue through next season and there would be some inconvenience to fans .

MJG

Quote from: The Enclosurite on March 07, 2013, 10:08:27 AM
Lol, no was actually thinking about when I need to start saving up! Yeah, already a season ticket holder but just curious to know prices for next year.
I start saving for next season as soon as I have paid for a new one.  Somehow lose it in the house accounts so the other half does not realise.

domprague

I'm planning to move from the Riverside to the Hammy End, where I used to stand as a lad. (Altogether: 'Aaaah')
I often go with my children so I don't want to be right at the back where people stand for 90 minutes but obviously the first couple of rows give a poor view of the other end. Any suggestions, please?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: domprague on March 07, 2013, 11:09:06 AM
I'm planning to move from the Riverside to the Hammy End, where I used to stand as a lad. (Altogether: 'Aaaah')
I often go with my children so I don't want to be right at the back where people stand for 90 minutes but obviously the first couple of rows give a poor view of the other end. Any suggestions, please?

Stay where you are.

Avoid the riff raff.

Berserker

I might just go back to having one season ticket this year instead of two. Probably stay in P1 or move back to P2 on the aisle if I can. Get fed up with all the late arrivers, early breakers, early leavers  that obsure my view sat at the end of an aisle in P1
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

domprague

But I am the riff raff.

Quote from: TonyGilroy on March 07, 2013, 11:17:55 AM

Stay where you are.

Avoid the riff raff.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 07, 2013, 12:00:32 PM
I might just go back to having one season ticket this year instead of two. Probably stay in P1 or move back to P2 on the aisle if I can. Get fed up with all the late arrivers, early breakers, early leavers  that obsure my view sat at the end of an aisle in P1

We could gang up on the Club and get them to declare row DD a fan zone. Its clear the seats with different people in them every home game are not required by the staff to whom they are allocated so they should put them in the mix for us to ponder over, I might buy two then, and put the fairweather lot further over or indeed in your seats. You will have to behave though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7787fulham

So what are peoples recommendations I attended my first game against stoke and am coming to qpr I sat second row from front in h4 on the aisle did obstruct my view slightly and am thinking of getting a season ticket next season

SP

You'll miss the Riverside toilets, best conveniences in the land. Haven't visited the Hammersmith toilets since the 80s but I doubt the cow shed has changed much!