watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Berba moment

Started by Mr-ska, March 17, 2013, 05:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKSW6

Sascha was the first one over and the last one to leave celebrating with the fans at the end.  Hopefully we've made enough impression on him that he'll want to stay.

hesedmedia

"The only thing he wants is a day off if he scores. I promised him a day off and he scores. He's a remarkable boy."

Count Berbatov

Quote from: hesedmedia on March 18, 2013, 12:52:06 AM
"The only thing he wants is a day off if he scores. I promised him a day off and he scores. He's a remarkable boy."
What's he gonna do with a day off?!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Northern Cottager

Incredible player. Not so long ago we questioned his positive influence on the team as well...Looks like the team is slowly coming together, next season will hopefully be promising with a few new signings and the bulk of our current squad staying put.

Roberty

Lawro refers to him as being the greatest walking forward he has ever seen.

To an extent it is true - he never seems to get above walking pace if he cannot see an opportunity to do something; be it steal the ball from an opposing player, position himself to receive a pass or score a goal, but when he does have that chance he still has a surprising turn of foot.

I would like to believe he is not lazy but has vision so that instead of running around and achieving nothing he saves his energy to the moment where he sees that he can make a difference.

To put it briefly - he has CLASS and I think we are so lucky that MJ was able to get him off that plane to Italy.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

cottage cheese

it was an amazing turn by dejagah as well to set up sascha. To be honest both Sascha and Dejagah have clicked and become our two most potent players at the moment. Everything seems to come though them

Holders

It was the excellent Dejagah/Riether combination that set it up.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria