watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just watch this...

Started by SmithyFFC, March 22, 2013, 12:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmithyFFC

Stumbled across this on Youtube, definitely worth a watch! 

atletico-madrid-v-fulham-fulham-journey-channel-5
FTID

Mr-ska

Andy_M

Brilliant. Epic. Brings back so many glorious memories.
@got_maile

Northern Cottager

Absolutely amazing video. There are so many Europa related videos posted on here regularly and they never get boring or the same.

billhertford

Excellent, great job diddy............. 049:gif

Andy_M

I still have the Final on my Sky plus but have never been able to bring myself to watch it. I expect had I done I would have seen this, but as I have never I hadn't seen it until your posting of it.
@got_maile

cottage cheese

Quote from: Andy_M on March 22, 2013, 10:47:51 AM
I still have the Final on my Sky plus but have never been able to bring myself to watch it. I expect had I done I would have seen this, but as I have never I hadn't seen it until your posting of it.

I still haven't watched it either. I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to watch it. I was sitting right behind the goal when the ball rolled in and it still haunts me

Jack Fulham

Always amazes me how many teams we beat to make the final.

SmithyFFC

There's plently of other pre-match stuff from Channel 5 which is worth a watch as well, but I thought this was just brillant
FTID

sunburywhite

Quote from: cottage cheese on March 22, 2013, 11:27:25 AM
Quote from: Andy_M on March 22, 2013, 10:47:51 AM

I still haven't watched it either. I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to watch it. I was sitting right behind the goal when the ball rolled in and it still haunts me

Me as well
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

That was just great. Thanks for posting.

Burt

Wow... Haven't seen that before. Great stuff.

Quite a remarkable run, given the teams we dispatched en route to the final. Once-in-a-lifetime.