watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Grew up in the 80's Drunk in the 90's

Started by mangoputney, March 20, 2013, 12:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Burt

Ah the memories...

Scary how things have changed so quickly in so short a space of time.

Makes you wonder what things will be like in the next 10, 20 years. I'm looking forwards to 3D video conferencing...

The Equalizer

Brilliant video! So many fond memories of my childhood.

Now why is Knight Rider no longer on TV?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 20, 2013, 12:59:12 PM

it is either because the camera crew committed mass suicide when told there'd be another season or the threats from the War Crimes Commission that did it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

Quote from: HatterDon on March 20, 2013, 01:27:34 PM

it is either because the camera crew committed mass suicide when told there'd be another season or the threats from the War Crimes Commission that did it.

Not a fan of The Hoff then Don? I bet you didn't like The Equalizer either!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 20, 2013, 01:35:38 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on March 20, 2013, 01:27:34 PM

Not a fan of The Hoff then Don? I bet you didn't like The Equalizer either!

Not really the case, sir, but I was surprised to discover that he was shorter than he looked on television.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

Very true. I was surprised to find him almost at my own eye level when I met him last year.

aFFCn_Fan

I qualify for all those memories...it did miss off Supergran and The Adventure Game.
@hincharoo

The Equalizer

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on March 20, 2013, 02:21:04 PM
I qualify for all those memories...it did miss off Supergran and The Adventure Game.

I still remember the words to the SuperGran theme tune nearly 30 years later... Loved the Adventure Game too. That bloody vortex was scary as hell, I wish they'd get Adrian Chiles to do it.

Logicalman

That was very good, loads of fond memories there (or in the case of Sam Fox mamm... oh, never mind) .. would be good to see one that encompasses the 60's as well, it would still resonate with so many on this MB I believe.

in a related item, this weekend we were driving back from Mississippi to northern civilization, and as we passed through Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Illinois, we listened to Gentleman Jim live via iPhone and Bluetooth (almost lost it on the I57 in MO when we scored), and then I chatted with my son in the UK on the phone for half an hour. Never dreamed of being able to do either of those things 30 years back, or even 20 years back really.

Fulham Tup North

I openly laughed at some of these items.  R Whites lemonade song is still excellent.
Spangles and marathons, happy days.  Opal Fruits are missing.  Why change these names?
Whatever happened to a nutty bar?
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

A Humble Man

Use to be a lot of gratuitousness violence on TV in those days now its all quizzes, cookery, reality crap or dancing. 
We Are Fulham, Believe.

leonffc

Quality.

Best lyric = "Michael Fish, lying tw@t"