watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa Away - Help Needed!

Started by WindsorWhite, March 20, 2013, 05:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindsorWhite

I'm trying to book tickets for Villa away for myself and the old man, however he's getting on a bit (read: miserable old sod) so ideally would like to get seats in the upper tier out of the way.

My questions are: does anyone know if we have both the upper and lower tiers and is there any way of actually choosing away seats. you can't do it through the website and my recollection of calling the ticket office for away tickets is that it can't be done through them either.

Any advice would be much appreciated......

A Humble Man

Speak to the ticket office, explain the situation and they will help you.  We have an excellent ticket office in my experience who care about their customers.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

ScalleysDad

E mail or phone the Club and specifically Tommy Guthrie. He will be able to help out at 'our' end and the stewards, despite a poor reputation on here, will help out at the other. I was sitting next to an old fella and his daughter at the snore bore one nil defeat last time round, or was it the time before, and after the final whistle two stewards came up to them, friendly as you like, and helped him out all the way to her car which was in the coach park. The old fella had actually negotiated with one of these stewards a move from the very front of the top tier as it can be a bit intimidating.
Good luck with it all

HillingdonFFC

Definitely wont have both tiers, only get that if you expect to sell out the full allocation of 2800. We'll have a thousand or so in the top tier. I asked to for a seat near the back for Southampton but was told tickets sold per block so you could be sitting anywhere