watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol staying

Started by Jambo, March 20, 2013, 10:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Burt

Peabody

JackyFulham90

He has already said on the website months ago he will be here next season, I think we need to give him a long term deal

Mr-ska

Jambo

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 20, 2013, 11:13:41 AM
He has already said on the website months ago he will be here next season, I think we need to give him a long term deal

I agree.  But the board like these rolling type deals, avoids large payoffs but does create some uncertainty.  If Jol signed a 3 year deal tomorrow I would be delighted.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Lighthouse

Not a fan of the way we play sometimes and don't understand what the long term plan is. However Jol is part of that plan so I guess this is good news. But long term deals mean nothing so a rolling deal makes sense.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Delboy

I think with the youngsters he has invested in and signed, he believes he will be here long term and will hopefully see the rewards from our sidelines and not someone elses as he has had to do with Spurs. Plan for the future Marten and win FFC a trophy.

Rhys Lightning 63

Good. Now the players know who will be in charge next season, SIGN THEM UP!!!

That's right, I'm talking to you Brede Hangeland and Sascha Riether
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Burt

Long term deals aren't worth the paper they are written on...

If managers want to leave, they do that, and their new club plays the old club compensation.

If the club wants to fire a manager, then they do that, and pay out the rest of their notice.

The Equalizer

Superb news! Finally a bit of manager longevity!

Jol out!  078.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rudolph

Great news!!  He's a cracking manager.

Andy_M

Great news.

Lets start building for next season by getting some of the players to sign on the dotted line too now.

The rolling contract situation makes sense, lets just hope they learnt from the Hughes situation though and that there are perhaps penalty clauses or things in there to prevent it happening again.
@got_maile

Bassey the warrior

Hazaar! Jol will take us forward.

HatterDon

Having the same manager three seasons in a row is a giant step towards the sort of stability we need. We were beginning to look like a footballing banana republic -- throwing out the government the moment a cloud appears. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Believe it when it is on the offal web site.

CincyFulham1