watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would we be top 6?

Started by JackyFulham90, March 20, 2013, 10:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Humble Man

Never mind the players who left, if we had not lost so many points when we were ahead we would be top four.  The trouble is in previous seasons we have been good at coming from behind but the more easy task of holding on to a lead we find difficult.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

alfie

i would have loved them to stay, but to be honest for all we know they may have had a real crap season and we could be worse off, no point whatsoever worrying about what might or might not have happened.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

A Humble Man

Unless we completely change in scope as a Club we cannot expect to get a team of all the best players around.  We can afford some top players and rely on bargain buys for the rest who perform above themselves.  We also need managers who can get the best out of his squad in terms of motivation and tactics.  Again though the top managers do not come cheap and we cannot afford them.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: A Humble Man on March 21, 2013, 07:14:44 PM
Unless we completely change in scope as a Club we cannot expect to get a team of all the best players around.  We can afford some top players and rely on bargain buys for the rest who perform above themselves.  We also need managers who can get the best out of his squad in terms of motivation and tactics.  Again though the top managers do not come cheap and we cannot afford them.
You've been lucky with managers. Mostly. For what I can remember... Players coming in and out have been above average. Why, is beyond me. Actually, tradition and location would be my guess. But either way, some wonderful wonderful players have worn the Fulham jersey

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"