watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets 4 rangers game

Started by BedsFFC, March 27, 2013, 10:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I've got 1adult and 1 child seat at back of hammersmith. It's my season ticket. I can't go. Pm me if you want them

Junichi

For some reason I misinterpreted the thread title as you having tickets to 4 QPR games, so I came in here to give you my sympathys!

Mr-ska

BEDS  i have a mate thats interested in the adult ticket..  are you willing to sell it on its own!

leonffc

Quote from: Mr-ska on March 28, 2013, 01:34:56 PM
BEDS  i have a mate thats interested in the adult ticket..  are you willing to sell it on its own!

Skasie,
if you buy them and BEDS gets them to me I can meet you with it (whicjh I was going to anyway) to save postage etc

BedsFFC

Quote from: leonffc on March 28, 2013, 02:10:01 PM

Skasie,
if you buy them and BEDS gets them to me I can meet you with it (whicjh I was going to anyway) to save postage etc

Skasie,

Hi Leon, thanks for that. Maybe I should just stick them in the post to you now. I'm going to struggle to get over to you. PM or text me address and I'll send you both tickets...see what you can do. Get me £200, you keep the rest yourself :)

BedsFFC

and I've just seen I've lost your number. My phone died. Text me address asap

Mr-ska

Leon/Beds the problem might be theres no post apart from Saturday??

leonffc

I'll text him a solution.
Skasie, if I can get them, do you still want it?

leonffc

BUMP.

I'll have these tickets on me and can meet a buyer in the Low Country or outside the ground