more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brede Hangeland deal official - merged topics

Started by Fernhurst, March 28, 2013, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbotsbury White

Wifes birthday just got that little bit better,well done Brede and FFC 082.gif
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

Rhys Lightning 63

Everyone go down their local and get themselves a drink, tell the landlord it's on me
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Max Headroom

That is fantastic news..... I honestly thought he was going to go. As important it sends out a really great signal to the rest of the football world.....

ron

That's brilliant news. It means the usual suspects can get on with the job of telling us all that he's past it. 086.gif

JackyFulham90

Brilliant news was key we kept Hangeland

JackyFulham90

Fernhurst

Ron, I'm sure the remainder of the old sods army appreciate he is now the cornerstone of our club and this is a wonderful way to start the Easter weekend.
Well done all involved in this capture.

Taking a mate and two grandsons on Monday .... So Fulham

LET'S BE AVING YA..
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

OdecaMynoT

Fantastic news for the club and all of us fans. He comes across as a true Fulham player in the traditional sense of the word;a la Haynes,Cohen,etc.

Appears to be a good person and level headed. Proud he's at our club and captain. 049:gif

COYW's
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Ordar

Well done to the club. Fantastic news. Brede seemed very happy to be staying (and so he should). That's the most important contract wrapped up. Cheeky one year deals for Geogios and Mark? And Diarra if he can stay fit (unlikely)

Bassey the warrior

Artful Dodger

The Big Man is back - if he ever went!! Celebrate with 3 points on Monday and keeping Zamoaner in his pocket for 90 minutes!! COYW
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Chesh

What a great interview - he's clearly genuinely happy here and will now become a Fulham legend!!

Now let's hope he and the boys really are determined to make up for December's debacle and put the Bush pikeys in their place!

:yay:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

sunburywhite

not many players spend 7 years at the same club these days
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Southdowns White

Top Man, that's made my day , sends out positive signals for our club i think we'll have a very happy team out on Monday.

Rupert

So, are you all saying he's not unhappy with the manager and looking to leave as a result, then? 086.gif

Very good news, especially with his return to form, as said above a very positive interview. Monday is looking like it could be a very memorable game.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

rusty shackleford

Best news ive heard in a long time! My favourite Fulham player ever!