News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dallas Cup tonight! 12:30AM GMT start vs Fluminense.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, March 29, 2013, 11:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Serves those Brazilians right, swaggering up to the spot like that. Deserved to lose
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

cebu

Great save by Rodak and the lads are there!!!   049:gif

ash

Great win! Those Japanese are gonna be tough in the final though.

The Bronsons

Great stuff - worth staying up for even if I do have to be up in four effing hours...

Rhys Lightning 63

Question is, can the players handle it? In the heat of Texas, playing 3 games in that short space of time, at that age, not used to the weather, all added together. Still, keep the faith, I'm off to bed
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SKSW6

YESSSS! Deserved to win it in normal time though. Got to single out Jack Grimmer as well as he was absolutely incredible. Looks a proper captain as well the way he was talking to the rest of the team and getting them going before the pens.

Apprentice to the Maestro

cmg

Quote from: SKSW6 on March 30, 2013, 03:15:27 AM
Got to single out Jack Grimmer as well as he was absolutely incredible. Looks a proper captain as well the way he was talking to the rest of the team and getting them going before the pens.

Yes - and coached the ref all through the match.

Well done to all those boys.

Penalties were good, too. I guess you don't feel nerves at that age.

chiefo

Quote from: ash on March 30, 2013, 03:13:06 AM
Great win! Those Japanese are gonna be tough in the final though.
Think this was our 4th game in 6 days and with the E.T could take a lot out of us, but I thought we looked the fitter team out there. Should be well proud of themselves. What quedos if they can pull it off!  :yay:

Arthur

Grimmer and Kavanagh the outstanding performers tonight. Penalty shoot-out showed that the Fluminense goalkeeper could only dive one way. If we'd known that at the start, we could have won easily. Any sort of shot to the goalie's left would have ended up in the back of the net.

e4b

What a great game.Id pay to watch that on a saturday.Well done Fulham :yay:

Jamie88

Grimmer was fantastic as was Passley and Kavanagh I felt, although I want to single out Sambou as the top performer. He was solid and composed in everything he done.
And Rodak deserves a mention too!

Texas White

Good game, well done the lads. Its not hot so no heat issues. It was very mild tonight.

Bassey the warrior

Interesting listening to Jol's preview. Of the U18 squad he said:
"I will have two or three or maybe more players in my squad next year".

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/march/30/manager-video

Very pleasing hearing that. He obviously thinks some of them are good enough. Grimmer may well be one. Who else?