watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Wigan doing it again

Started by ffcbulgaria, March 30, 2013, 04:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcbulgaria

Every year those guys arrange for themselves an interesting ending of the season :)

HatterDon

Martinez does more with less than anyone in the league. My hat is off to him for remaining so loyal to Dave Whelan. I know he's been in demand elsewhere for the last two seasons at least.

I'd like his next job to be running the USA national team [fire Klinsmann NOW] but I think his next stop will be a BIG club.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

Quote from: HatterDon on March 30, 2013, 04:45:58 PM
Martinez does more with less than anyone in the league. My hat is off to him for remaining so loyal to Dave Whelan. I know he's been in demand elsewhere for the last two seasons at least.

I'd like his next job to be running the USA national team [fire Klinsmann NOW] but I think his next stop will be a BIG club.

A BIG club ... like Fulham (after Jol, of course)?

Enter the Frei

not sure how I'd feel about Martinez at Fulham. Quite like him as a manager and think he's done a great job at Fulham as he did at Swansea before Rodgers. Definitely wouldn't sack Jol to get him in, but if we were manager-less in the summer I definitely wouldn't complain if he came in.

Berserker

I think when he leaves Wigan he will go to one of  the top clubs or maybe abroad, don't  think he would come her. Possibly Everton if Moyles  left.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Walsh

I went to the Wigan game today, very boring game until the last 10 minutes and then it picked up a little.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Berserker on March 30, 2013, 06:36:32 PM
I think when he leaves Wigan he will go to one of  the top clubs or maybe abroad, don't  think he would come her. Possibly Everton if Moyles  left.

Would he really want to leave one club with no money and move on to another?
No I don't think he would.

Count Berbatov

Why not Fulham. He'll start two upfront, 3 in the back...it'll be fun

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"