News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz and Eyong Enoh doubts. Mahamadou Diarra obviously still out.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, March 30, 2013, 04:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Bryan would be a huge miss. At least we have a number of ways to replace him.

Mladen Petric/Hugo Rodallega could make it a 442.

Kerim Frei, Kieran Richardson or Urby Emanuelson could keep the system the same.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 433 which would mean perhaps playing a Chris Baird or Emmanuel Frimpong holding, Sidwell and Karagounis ahead of him.

L-Wizzy

I think we are gonna play with 2 sitting players and number 10 is ruiz doesnt play, i think we will see urby
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Northern Cottager

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 30, 2013, 05:57:11 PM
I hope he goes with Urby, pace flair and creativity.
And fits perfectly in the mould of counter attacking play to which Jol clearly likes Fulham to play. I've been disappointed thus far that we haven't seen him that much because clearly he's a quality player, and it would be nice to have a player pushing for Ruiz's starting spot just to spur him on to play at his best, meaning he doesn't just ponce around all game.
Foolish ham

PaulJ123

Love to see Urby in as a straight swap if he is out. As good as Taarabt for me.

Sadly I think Jol will go for rodallega meaning berbatov drops deeper which would just be plain stupid to be honest considering how we're doing so much better with berbatov up front.

Here's to hoping Ruiz is fit

M i c K Y x FFC

Duff has been ineffective. Nothing bad but nothing good. I would play Urby instead od Duff. Ruiz will be a blow, I'd put Rodallega upfront.

JackyFulham90

Zu-Meister

from jols interview, it seems that ruiz will only be suffering from tiredness, i expect him to play