watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Villa Score

Started by White Noise, January 29, 2010, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I am going for a cheeky 1-0 to Fulham with Duff to score.

WhiteJC

as usual I think we're going to need more than one goal

2 - 1

SuffolkWhite

Sorry 1-1 for me, I hope I'm wrong and we win.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

mrska

I think it will be 1-1...   Although if we are gonna win, it'll be by the odd goal.

Im sitting on the Fence really....  THE SCORE WILL BE 1-1

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

Jimpav

Hopefully get this wrong but I'm thinking 2-2. We will concede a late equaliser. Goals to come from Gera and BZ.

Lighthouse

1-3 and I am being a bit blingo with the 1. The speed of the wide men, the strength of the midfield, the speed of the break into attack. Fulham will need more than they have shown for some time to have any chance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox

I was going to go for a 0-0 draw, but since I'll be there (with good luck chocolate and Fulham hip flask) I'll go for  3-2 to the SuperWhites.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

os5889

Optimism finally strikes. 3-1 to Fulham. Murphy Pen and a couple from Kamara

epsomraver

0-0 I cannot see where our goals are going to come from, Hope I am wrong

os5889

Quote from: epsomraver on January 29, 2010, 09:46:14 AM
0-0 I cannot see where our goals are going to come from, Hope I am wrong

Careful!

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my Fulham.

LBNo11

...the worrying thing is that recently Villa have been struggling to score, so you can guarantee that they will, and even as a non betting man I am tempted to place a bet on our reject Carew being amongst their goalscorers!

I fear that we will play this game in the same way as our away form, play deep defensively, try to remain tight, play sideways no forward penetration, they score on the break and the floodgates open.

I will go for 0 - 2...

(PS: HELP! Lighthouse has taken me as a hostage, I am being forced against my will to type this, I really think we will win 4 - 1, ha-ha, can you hear me mother?)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Yes, Villa are a good team, but we're due a little bit of good fortune, so I'm going for a 2-1 Fulham win.

PokerMatt

For two sides who can't score in the league it shoud be 0-0. But this is Fulham, so I reckon there'll be goals. 3-2 either way, but I am not feeling confident, I think we'll be edged out thanks to another shocking defensive display
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ImperialWhite

I keep seeing odds of 7/4 for a Fulham win...I reckon we more likely to win then that (surely our odds of winning are better than 36%!?). I'm certainly going to stick a cheeky bet on.

manxman

2-1 fulham :) dio to come of the bench to score the winner. Zamo with the first with in 16 mins   :P
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

bigalffc

Not feeling confident but hope for 1 - 0.  Roy, sort out the defence, PLEASE
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Fernhurst

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 29, 2010, 09:14:37 AM
1-3 and I am being a bit blingo with the 1. The speed of the wide men, the strength of the midfield, the speed of the break into attack. Fulham will need more than they have shown for some time to have any chance.

Beamer, forthright as usual! - I do agree tomorrow is going to be very diffilcult - they look so solid lately and settled, a bit like us last season ( but faster on the break) I fear our home run will end with a 0-2 reverse. Carew with a scruffy one and Young with a curler.

please let me be wrong   

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 29, 2010, 09:14:37 AM
I'm with you Lighthouse, i cant see anyway well beat them.

RidgeRider

I am feeling Blingo today and think we will break out of our shell and agree with Manxman, 2-1 Whites in a hard battle.

Hangers will have a monster game.

Duff will score and Murphy will have a good game and get a goal on penalties. Villa is an athletic but 'soft' team and Murphy will have more freedom to do what he likes to do.