more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread

Started by grandad, April 01, 2013, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gezkc

Yes!!!  :wine:

That was far far harder than it ever should have been. Still, 3 points against QPR is 3 points.

aFFCn_Fan

Do you think Arry's dog will have to tell him how many games he's got left and how many points he needs?
@hincharoo

Bassey the warrior

Schwarzer MOM. He made the difference today with two outstanding saves.
Great game.

andys

Yyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssss  082.gif

Jimbobob

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on April 01, 2013, 09:53:22 PM
whoever said Karagounis was done after 50min should eat their words
Totally robbed  of PK just ridiculous!!!
Well by god I will take the 3 points that should have been much easier!!!  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Flupp

THEY GOING DOWN - THEY GOING DOWN - THEY GOING -  RANGERS GOING DOWN  049:gif :beer: 049:gif
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

Bassey the warrior

Then again Samba got two assists tonight.
:005:

gezkc

Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 09:56:36 PM
Great game.

Agreed - for the penalty save alone! Senderos looked pretty solid too I thought

sipwell

Well this is what supporting a team is all about. Excitement, stress and victory!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Admin

It was never goin to be easy, they were never going to come and just lie down so we still have to say a big well done to the boys for hanging on. Bottom line is, we stay up, they go down.

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: Flupp on April 01, 2013, 09:57:50 PM
THEY GOING DOWN - THEY GOING DOWN - THEY GOING -  RANGERS GOING DOWN  049:gif :beer: 049:gif

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch
@hincharoo

DukeTyrion

Well, in he end we did enough ... just.

Hope we don't see Urby play too many more times before he goes back if every game is going to be like that. Frimpong looked better within 90 seconds of coming on, with a block and a tackle.

Now we can relax and enjoy the rest of the season, at last!

Willard

Quote from: Admin on April 01, 2013, 09:59:00 PM
It was never goin to be easy, they were never going to come and just lie down so we still have to say a big well done to the boys for hanging on. Bottom line is, we stay up, they go down.

I agree. Unfortunately, I also agree with Sipwell's comment above yours. I'm now going to consume some strong continental lager...

PokerMatt

Quote from: gezkc on April 01, 2013, 09:58:26 PM
Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 09:56:36 PM
Great game.

Agreed - for the penalty save alone! Senderos looked pretty solid too I thought

I make it seven points (that I can think of) he's signals handedly saved us this season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

grandad

We all knew QPR would throw everything at us. I would not have expected it to be a doddle like the 1st half. We held our nerve & got the 3 pts we earned from our 1st half display. Urby looked completely out of his depth. I think Sidwells challenge was only worthy of a yellow. He didn´t go in 2 footed & did get a touch on the ball.
MOTM either Brede or Schwarzer.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Two things - Swart made two World Class saves - Harry set his team up poorly first half. We were lucky to get away with hanging on. But we did so stuff em.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

What a great interview with Berba. The man is a god!

Bassey the warrior

I've called for Urby to start. Well I'm changing my tune now. The man for whatever reason is just not comfortable and I'd be happy to see him continue to come on in the 89th minute. Very very disappointing.

Lighthouse

Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:05:25 PM
What a great interview with Berba. The man is a god!

He is so frustrating to watch. We deserve him and he deserves us. Brilliant one moment and casual the next.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Whitby Fulham

3 points thank you.
agree about sidwells challenge should have been yellow not sure what kara was doing with there penalty.