https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match thread

Started by grandad, April 01, 2013, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: L-Wizzy on April 01, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
I've called for Urby to start. Well I'm changing my tune now. The man for whatever reason is just not comfortable and I'd be happy to see him continue to come on in the 89th minute. Very very disappointing.

The Italian League is much slower than the prem, its about the same speed as the dutch league and we all know how long it took for ruiz to adjust. So im not surprised. Urby is a quality player, if he wasnt he wouldnt be at AC Milan

He showed that when he had a little more time and could run into space with the ball and has some ball control. As has been said like Ruiz did at first he is finding out the hard way that this is the Prem.

Forever Fulham

I had to work while the game was on.  Thank you all for the running commentary.

Bassey the warrior

Fair po
Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 01, 2013, 10:35:22 PM
Quote from: L-Wizzy on April 01, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
Quote from: The Moose on April 01, 2013, 10:07:49 PM
I've called for Urby to start. Well I'm changing my tune now. The man for whatever reason is just not comfortable and I'd be happy to see him continue to come on in the 89th minute. Very very disappointing.

The Italian League is much slower than the prem, its about the same speed as the dutch league and we all know how long it took for ruiz to adjust. So im not surprised. Urby is a quality player, if he wasnt he wouldnt be at AC Milan

Fair point.

grandad

Redknapp says they need 14 more points. He assumes therefore that Wigan & Villa will only get 4 more points from their remaining games & Sunderland only 3 more.
He doth assume a lot.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

We got away with that, agree with MJ can see why sides went although no intent.

Soft pen for them, could have been one for us with kara too, thought it was a stone wall pen till I saw the replay, agreed then with the commentator on sky 50/50, hence soft if awarded.

Injuryti Ewan's aboutright, 30 seconds per sub of which there were 4 in the second half, plus there was an injury to bosingwa and a little time wasting. Can't complain I backed 7 minutes of injury time at 7 to 1 so all in all a good evening
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on April 01, 2013, 10:41:56 PM
Redknapp says they need 14 more points. He assumes therefore that Wigan & Villa will only get 4 more points from their remaining games & Sunderland only 3 more.
He doth assume a lot.

I am sure he also said 4 wins, I am not a mathematician but 4x3 dos not equal 14

Artful Dodger

Quote from: tommy on April 01, 2013, 10:21:03 PM
I hate harry redknapp. Hes saying they battered us. You where 3-0 down you mug. He said he wouldnt have even taken a draw because he was so sure they where going to win it.
Everyone knows if you score the onus is on the opposition to come out and attack. When your 3 goals down, you don't have anyone to blame but yourselves. Team 3 Mercenaries 2!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

westcliff white

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 01, 2013, 10:46:44 PM
Quote from: tommy on April 01, 2013, 10:21:03 PM
I hate harry redknapp. Hes saying they battered us. You where 3-0 down you mug. He said he wouldnt have even taken a draw because he was so sure they where going to win it.
Everyone knows if you score the onus is on the opposition to come out and attack. When your 3 goals down, you don't have anyone to blame but yourselves. Team 3 Mercenaries 2!!

In the second half they did have moreover the game, and had wince as,any show as us and twice as many on target, but in their position and after he first half it had to get better for them, it did and we allowed them to dictate. MJ summed it up we played like they did in the first half after the break. Bet they wished the had mark s in goal

grandad

Sleep well everyone. I know I will.
Where there's a will there's a wife

God The Mechanic

That was the most awful second half after a truly brilliant first. First time back at the Cottage in nearly 3 years and spent half the time bricking it. And only my second game down south this year and Schwarzer has saved a penalty in each.

ron

Quote from: westcliff white on April 01, 2013, 10:45:03 PM
Quote from: grandad on April 01, 2013, 10:41:56 PM
He doth assume a lot.

I am sure he also said 4 wins, I am not a mathematician but 4x3 dos not equal 14

That's Twitcher's barrow boy apprenticeship coming out. 4x3 = 10 if you're buying. He was selling the idea to his fans!

Whitby Fulham

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on April 01, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
Quote from: li_special on April 01, 2013, 10:08:45 PM
3 points thank you.
agree about sidwells challenge should have been yellow not sure what kara was doing with there penalty.

you mean after watching numerous replays you didnt get how it was a penalty?
It was a dodgy pen but there was no need to go to ground but it was saved and we won bit annoyed we let two goals in.

SP

It really wouldn't surprise me if they decide to expand the Premier League next season by 1 so they can include their beloved QPR & Arry.  Maybe add the Scottish Rangers as well to even out the numbers.