Is playing like absolute poo.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

DevonFFC

Thought it funny why Milan would let him leave.. Obvo class just not today

jarv

embarrasing. Jol should take him off.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

BillNRoc

Now we see what Ajax and Milan did -- not good enough.

Count Berbatov

I feel the same way, but what do you want after months of warming the bench
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

bill taylors apprentice

Basic mistakes put us under unnecessary pressure.

tommy

Silly mistakes from a rusty player thrown in to the deep end for a game like this. He'll be a lot better if he gets another chance.

fulhamben

should have bought frei on for ashkan. more like for like than urby
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ffcbulgaria

reminded of Richardson in his first games and I would've wished Kieran was on if he wasn't rusty as well...

Enter the Frei

don't be too harsh on him, that's the first time he's had more than 10-15 minutes of football in months. Also he's been impressive in every other sub performance he's made so lets give him a bit more of a chance.

CurryForMario

If Ashkan is out lets persevere with him for at least another match - there were some moments today when he did look good going forwards
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Deanothefulhamfan

Worst player on the pitch by a mile.... Glad Jol took him off, wont be too dissapointed if he doesnt play again. 

HatterDon

Well, we're safe now, so it doesn't matter much who we play. Me? I'd rather see the young players we have under contract play than loanees down the stretch.

I wasn't all that enthused about Emanuelson anyhow.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

zschwartz

it was not a good performance. especially replacing dejagah who has been playing regularly without fault. he deserves another look for sure. i don't think anybody is going to write him off after this game. losing ashkan was an unfortunate blow for us and makes everybody look a bit worse. sub was the right decision strategically after the sidwell red card... and maybe regardless. 

we'll be missing two starters next match it seems... so he's going to get some minutes either way.

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree with Hatter. Lets get some of our youngsters some game time.

Start with Frei next game for starters

fulhamking

Quote from: CurryForMario on April 01, 2013, 10:33:10 PM
If Ashkan is out lets persevere with him for at least another match - there were some moments today when he did look good going forwards
If Ashkan is out, Manolev should be given a chance on the right wing. Emmanuelson is a cover for Duff on the left

Fulham1959

Quote from: maoconnor on April 01, 2013, 09:20:00 PM
Is playing like absolute sh1t.

Nothing like giving a player a fair chance, is there ?

:022:

Luffy86

Rusty definitely, but give the bloke a chance!! I mean he's hardly played many minutes has he....!? Putting that aside, I thought Frimpong played a decent game when he came on, looked DENCH!! Haha

MJG

I have been calling for him to start, but he truly was dreadful tonight. Totally off the pace. It was a toss up on him or Ruiz to come off.