watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No "View"

Started by HatterDon, April 01, 2013, 10:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I planned to have one, but I lost video right after Karagounis gave away the penalty and switched to Gentleman Jim. Then HE lost audio in extra time.

Let's play OUR kids down the stretch -- but first let's beat Newcastle on the road, oh, and Chelsea at home. Yeah, that'd be nice.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

IranianCottager

Well, considering you watched the first-half at least, can you tell me how Dejagah did until his injury? I could only see the second-half today.

CurryForMario

Quote from: IranianCottager on April 01, 2013, 10:51:35 PM
Well, considering you watched the first-half at least, can you tell me how Dejagah did until his injury? I could only see the second-half today.

Dejagah was looking very sharp. He won the penalty and him and Riether looked up to their normal selves, shame he got injured - hopefully it's not bad.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Lighthouse

Can I just say that I saw nothing of the match and was listening to 5 live and Jim when he didn't cut off. Yet I have a 'view' on every moment of that match.  :Get Coat gif:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: CurryForMario on April 01, 2013, 10:54:15 PM
Quote from: IranianCottager on April 01, 2013, 10:51:35 PM

Dejagah was looking very sharp. He won the penalty and him and Riether looked up to their normal selves, shame he got injured - hopefully it's not bad.

I couldn't have said it better. I hope he's not seriously hurt. I think a lot of him as a footballer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

A Humble Man

Quote from: HatterDon on April 01, 2013, 10:46:28 PM
I planned to have one, but I lost video right after Karagounis gave away the penalty and switched to Gentleman Jim. Then HE lost audio in extra time.

Let's play OUR kids down the stretch -- but first let's beat Newcastle on the road, oh, and Chelsea at home. Yeah, that'd be nice.

Lets come off benefit and get Sky.
We Are Fulham, Believe.