watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR's support last night

Started by Baider, April 02, 2013, 12:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baider

Was it really as great as they keep banging on about? To be honest I only heard them twice the whole game, once when they got the pen and when Remy scored their second. Other than that, completely silent. The sound was drowned out by the Hammersmith end but anyone else round the stadium hear much?

Northern Cottager

All I heard on TV was them clappers and 'Going Down, Going Down, Going Down' ... Think I heard We Are QPHaha before they went 3 down. They have been incredibly lively until kick off and now their forum is a ghost town.

Matt Inglis

I heard nothing of them except after the second goal for a minute or so.
Then again, the first time we sang "you're support is .." you could hear them jeer us. I guess the design of the Cottage is such that we can't hear them and they can't hear us.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Baider

Quote from: Matt Inglis on April 02, 2013, 12:59:47 PM
I guess the design of the Cottage is such that we can't hear them and they can't hear us.

Yeh think that's spot on, went with couple qpr mates and they said we were silent but I know for a fact I was stood up all game and there was always a chant or two going on

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 02, 2013, 12:57:38 PM
All I heard on TV was them clappers and 'Going Down, Going Down, Going Down' ... Think I heard We Are QPHaha before they went 3 down. They have been incredibly lively until kick off and now their forum is a ghost town.

Won't be a ghost town for much longer. I have just posted the following;

On behalf of all Fulham fans - Please say hello to Brentford from us and while you're at it, be sure to have a nice time with Millwall visitng, I'm sure they won't do too much damage to your pathetic little ground.

Get back where you belong, you've over stayed your welcome (which to be fair, you were never welcome here anyway).

**** OFF QUEENS PARK RANGERS, WEST LONDON IS OURS!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 02, 2013, 01:03:53 PM

On behalf of all Fulham fans - Please say hello to Brentford from us and while you're at it, be sure to have a nice time with Millwall visitng, I'm sure they won't do too much damage to your pathetic little ground.

Get back where you belong, you've over stayed your welcome (which to be fair, you were never welcome here anyway).

Oh Eck, Factamondo will be after you. Heard he caught the bus down for a ruck beforehand...Not heard from him since.

SKSW6

For a team fighting for their lives and who had a genuine shot at winning after they scored two they were incredibly quiet. All this talk of them being a massive club and they took by far the least of any London club. I think Newcastle took more.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 02, 2013, 01:12:56 PM

Oh Eck, Factamondo will be after you. Heard he caught the bus down for a ruck beforehand...Not heard from him since.

That didn't take long, I've been blocked
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Mr-ska

So proud of themselves for standing all of the game???  ha ha.. Perhaps we should stand on 1 foot to get the better of them   :doh:

Jack Fulham

QPR's great away support will be a credit to the championship :54:

Fulham76

Quote from: Baider on April 02, 2013, 12:48:52 PM
Was it really as great as they keep banging on about? To be honest I only heard them twice the whole game, once when they got the pen and when Remy scored their second. Other than that, completely silent. The sound was drowned out by the Hammersmith end but anyone else round the stadium hear much?

Pretty poor, as always...

Not sure what happened to the 8,000 they were promising? Hadn't sold their 3,000 allocation this time last week according to one of their fans I know. He was moaning about how bad their support is & complaining they've only sold out 2-3 HOME matches this season, which is pretty embarrassing in this league.

Northern Cottager

Was there any sign of these 3,000 gobs in the Home supporters end? All very quiet on their front and they seem like the sort of ballbags which would brag about it, even though if they had gone in our end they probably sat on their hands and wore Fulham gear.

Buffalo76

Yessssssss! Like it son. Brilliant. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 02, 2013, 02:13:19 PM

Not sure what happened to the 8,000 they were promising? Hadn't sold their 3,000 allocation this time last week according to one of their fans I know. He was moaning about how bad their support is & complaining they've only sold out 2-3 HOME matches this season, which is pretty embarrassing in this league.

Lets see how hard they think they are when they come up against those other animals of the footballing world Millwall next season! Their home gates will dwindle even more come August.

Cravenawin

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 02, 2013, 02:13:19 PM

Promising 8k eh? thats 50% of their entire home support. They were pathetic on Monday. They give it the Billy big b*****ks on their forum about how great their support is, but deep down, virtually all of their fans know its not so. All their vitriol against us is just a smokescreen for the calamitous failings of everyone associated with their embarrasment of a football club.