https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz & Karagounis stats

Started by sipwell, April 03, 2013, 12:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Quote from: fulhamben on April 03, 2013, 01:30:20 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on April 03, 2013, 12:25:38 PM
I agree that the players who are seen to be working hard have more opportunity to make more mistakes.

What kara did wrong he more than made up for during the whole match, in my opinion. And he should have had a penalty still busting a gut to get in the box when we were clinging on.

I'm quite surprised Ruiz had do much involvement because he barely made a mistake which, going with the above, would suggest he didn't see much of the ball. I'd love him to start scoring more though - he has one hell of a left foot in range.
on the ruiz scoring more. if berba had of missed his second i would have lynched him as ruiz was in a better position to take that shot. probably would score more but who has the balls to take the ball off of berba
i think he would have put Riise cross in if Hill would not have beaten him to it

alexbishop

Dembele is world class but is being played too deep by Spurs to be as productive as he was in the first part of the season with us. He is best as the more advanced of the central midfield pairing and should be allowed a bit of freedom to roam/dribble.

Onto Fulham players. I love Kara, he is incredibly determined and passionate and more than made up for his mistake on Monday night. Really wish he was 3-4 years younger. Wins a tonne of fouls for us too :)

Ruiz really impressed me Monday too. Stronger, pushing players off the ball, searching for difficult passes, winning headers and loads of lovely touches and flicks.

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop