more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Diouf

Started by Count Berbatov, April 06, 2013, 08:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Saw reports that Jol is interested.
Watched him play at Man United. Reminds me of Rodallega. Very energetic, finishing was decent, but not the best. Combinative. Berba connected well with him in pre season. Could this be an indication Petric or Hugo are leaving?
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Count Berbatov on April 06, 2013, 08:34:44 PM
Watched him play at Man United. Reminds me of Rodallega. Very energetic, finishing was decent, but not the best. Combinative. Berba connected well with him in pre season. Could this be an indication Petric or Hugo are leaving?

It's just speculation so no point reading anything into it yet. Petric is out of contract though and given he's been injured a few times it wouldn't surprise me if he left. Also wouldn't surprise me if Rodallega left as he simply doesn't get enough goals.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: The Moose on April 06, 2013, 08:40:37 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on April 06, 2013, 08:34:44 PM

It's just speculation so no point reading anything into it yet. Petric is out of contract though and given he's been injured a few times it wouldn't surprise me if he left. Also wouldn't surprise me if Rodallega left as he simply doesn't get enough goals.
Shame if any of the two left. Both serve a purpose and both have different qualities. Otherwise, a central midfielder, should be a priority.
Diouf is good as a winger and that could be it. A back up on either wing

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JackyFulham90

Rodallega won't leave Jol likes him
Petric will leave
Diouf would be a good signing

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Mame Birame Diouf would be a superb signing should both Rodallega and Petric leave, and I would be surprised if we saw Mladen in a Fulham shirt next season. Diouf has matured a lot at Hannover and has a superb goal record in Germany. Strong in the air, bags of pace to stretch and get in behind defences, decent finisher.

Will struggle for game time but would be a good option to have from what I've seen.

Sammyffc

do u think this is that situation that you encounter while playing football manager ? when you can ask a player for advice on a player to sign ? berba nominating diouf ? haha  092.gif

alexbishop

Quote from: Sammyffc on April 07, 2013, 01:08:04 AM
do u think this is that situation that you encounter while playing football manager ? when you can ask a player for advice on a player to sign ? berba nominating diouf ? haha  092.gif

Think Berba advise Jol to sign Manelov?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

A Humble Man

I am sure Jol talks to his senior international players who will see the best players around and may spot a players the scouts have missed.  Some of the players may have friends that they might like Jol to sign, but I am sure he is wary of such suggestions as friendships masks many faults.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

bulgariawhite

From a totally selfish point of view, I would like to see the permanent signing of Manolev plus Myhilov as goal keeper, Since our Bulgarian signings virtually every game of Fulham has been screened live on TV here. The Bulgarian public are fast deserting Man Utd to Fulham fans, how they are getting their Fulham shirts does amaze me though, the cost of which is about 25% of the average monthly wage here, but great to see. Even today's match against Newcastle is being screened live despite more attractive games available for the neutral. Just a shame we didn't organize a few pre-season games here, but good luck to Costa Rica.

Roberty

Quote from: bulgariawhite on April 07, 2013, 10:05:44 AM
From a totally selfish point of view, I would like to see the permanent signing of Manolev plus Myhilov as goal keeper, Since our Bulgarian signings virtually every game of Fulham has been screened live on TV here. The Bulgarian public are fast deserting Man Utd to Fulham fans, how they are getting their Fulham shirts does amaze me though, the cost of which is about 25% of the average monthly wage here, but great to see. Even today's match against Newcastle is being screened live despite more attractive games available for the neutral. Just a shame we didn't organize a few pre-season games here, but good luck to Costa Rica.

I will be there when we play Chelsea and Arsenal (bad planning) - do you know if those will be screened live too?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Berserker

I know Chelsea isn't, not sure about Arsenal
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bulgariawhite

I can assure you both will be televised in Bulgaria
We have two channels that televise PL. Nova Sport and Diema they will be on one of those two stations

Matt Inglis

Always thought he was a terribly average player. Personally I don't see this as a move forward but if he replaces Petric or Roda I won't complain.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.