watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread

Started by grandad, April 13, 2013, 03:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Seems like a replay of the Newcastle game. No attacking threat again. No pace in MF or the wings. It´s all Villa.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FulhamPHX

Had moments of decent passing and possession, but just chasing the ball now for the last 15 min, can hear the clock ticking.  Its only a matter of time for Villa.

Burt

Goalless in all the prem matches so far...

Ordar

My god its a boring game

Burt

I would take a point...!

Burt

Match of the Day will be a cracker tonight...

Ordar

At least QPHA are losing

Enter the Frei

some nice football in the build up to the first berbatov chance there.

Burt

God The Mechanic

It's been like the Newcastle game, just with a worse first half performance.  Only Schwarzer has stood out as doing anything good.

Nice play from Ruiz/Berba and Emmanuelson/Berba just then though.  First chance since probably the same point in last week's game :(

sunburywhite

what happened to Duff?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Azeedo

Richardson is having a good game, Manolev looks decent enough to make it a game

..Kya.ffc..

We need to play way better second half if we want anything of this game.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Azeedo

Burt

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 13, 2013, 03:48:54 PM
what happened to Duff?

Looked like a groin injury, about the 10th minute he came off..

Bassey the warrior

Game not really taken off yet. Feel we need to be a bit more adventurous and try and score. Berba coming too deep because he's getting no service.
Emanuelson with a much improved performance and fair play to him. It's interesting that whenever he gets the opportunity he's aiming to make forward central runs, almost like a poacher. Could get a goal from him.

Lighthouse

We have no intention of going forward in that first half. One player has the ball and gets No support. Our style of play away is just not worth seeing. Ruiz is not used where it hurts. Berbatov is too deep blah blah blah. Oh well so much for my prediction of a shock win. We will be lucky to see another chance go our way. Until we fall behind then we will.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

We have at least got to give it a bit of a go . Urby & Manolev show no idea about driving forward. Ruiz cant do everything on his own. Berba is isolated.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Ferret

Urby showed what he can do when he gets out wide. We need to stretch the game width-wise and we might create more clear-cut chances.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: grandad on April 13, 2013, 03:51:33 PM
We have at least got to give it a bit of a go . Urby & Manolev show no idea about driving forward. Ruiz cant do everything on his own. Berba is isolated.

I think Urby has been trying to drive forwards, and looks the most likely to, it just hasn't always been coming off.  Ruiz has been woeful though, and I'm usually a big fan - pushed off the ball all he time, easy passes misplaced, impossible passes attempted.