more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MERGED THREADS - possible signing of Fernando Amorebieta

Started by FulhamSince1995, April 15, 2013, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamSince1995

According to the spanish paper 'Marca':

Fernando Amorebieta is Fulham player next season, according to published 'Voice Populi'. The Venezuelan Central rejected the offer of renewal of Athletic, which offered five-year contract and a tab of 1.8 million per season, an amount greater than that charged in Fulham.

The central free march Athletic season finale on June 30, a case similar to Fernando Llorente. Like the front, Amorebieta not entered this season Bielsa plans after he knew his desire to leave the organization Bilbao. The Venezuelan signed for his new club for four seasons.

Don't exactly know if its true but its buzzing around on twitter. Don't know much about the guy but i've heard alot of people saying he a liability, great to hear 'ent it lol

FulhamSince1995

Sammyffc

Fulham have agreed a four-year deal with Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta.
The Venezuela international was strongly linked with a switch to Arsenal in February but will instead move to Craven Cottage when his contract expires in the summer.
He rejected a five-year contract extension with a 2 million euro signing on fee and is said to have snubbed Everton and Zenit too.
The 28-year-old has made over 250 appearances for the club during his eight years in the team and his loss will be viewed as a blow.
Bilbao are already losing Fernando Llorente on a free transfer to Juventus in the summer.
Fulham recently tied down defender Brede Hangeland, who could also have left in the summer, with a two-year extension.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2309345/Fernando-Amorebieta-agrees-sign-Fulham.html#ixzz2QX5ZzqD0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2309345/Fernando-Amorebieta-agrees-sign-Fulham.html

Sammyffc

i just posted an article from the daily mail about the same person , hmmm ! sorry i didnt see this post first

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

Quote from: Sammyffc on April 15, 2013, 01:07:24 PM
i just posted an article from the daily mail about the same person , hmmm ! sorry i didnt see this post first

No worries, just sprinked some magic mod potion over it all and <la voila> - the threads have merged...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamben on April 15, 2013, 01:07:53 PM
is he the one who keeps getting sent off

Collected 18 yellow cards in one year...Impressive.

SKSW6

Just waiting now for the inevitable "Amorebieta denies even speaking to Fulham" article now.

BedsFFC

From what I understand, the majority of Spanish La Liga clubs (bar the obvious 2) are skint and fire sales are expected. We are in there quick which is good...for us. Be nice to nick a couple of Atletico Madrid players just out of spite

cmg

Quote from: fulhamben on April 15, 2013, 01:07:53 PM
is he the one who keeps getting sent off

He doesn't always get sent off.

Together he and Aaron Hughes have collected a career total of 108 yellow cards. Aaron has contributed 16 to this total.

Admin

At 08:22am this morning, the Mail Online were quoting that Arsenal had signed him only to update their story at 13:59pm to say that Fulham now have. I've had a look on the internet and it's the same old bull with Liverpool now in the race etc, etc so unfortunately I'm not buying this until it's on the official website.

jarv

Liverpool?? Sick of them jumping in to muddy the waters and  nicking Fulham players. 096.gig

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Decent centre back but his discipline record is alarming. An improvement on what we have in terms of Hughes and Senderos.

WhiteJC

Former Arsenal target Amorebieta agrees to sign for Fulham on free transfer

Fulham have agreed a four-year deal with Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta.

The Venezuela centre half was strongly linked with a switch to Arsenal but will instead move to Craven Cottage when his contract expires in the summer.

He rejected a five-year contract extension with a €2million signing on fee and is said to have snubbed Everton and Zenit St Petersburg, too.

Deal: Fernando Amorebieta (left) has agreed to sign for Fulham

The 28-year-old has made more than 250 appearances for the club during his eight years in the team and his loss will be viewed as a blow.

Bilbao are already losing star striker Fernando Llorente on a free transfer to Juventus in the summer.

Fulham recently tied down central defender Brede Hangeland, who could also have left in the summer, with a two-year extension.

Impressive: Amorebieta played well last season against Manchester United

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2309345/Fernando-Amorebieta-agrees-sign-Fulham.html#ixzz2QXcoW2rr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

fulhamfever

Even Senderos played with Maldini and Nesta dont make you a great defender does it

Jambo

Quote from: fulhamfever on April 15, 2013, 03:59:02 PM
Even Senderos played with Maldini and Nesta dont make you a great defender does it

But Senderos is a great defender, I don't get your point!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Lighthouse

Amorebeater said today in  Corrblimeytellasupporta

I love Sheffield and how you say up the Blades. Scusie fan touttie I mean I love London and Ow you say Up The Arsegunners. Scusie  Full Ham? I know nothing.

Amorebeater is expected to play alongside Clive Brede Swartzer at the heart of the defence.

Translated from Goggle what on Earth
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CanadianCottager

Very solid player and very suited to the physicality of the Prem. Love to see him in a Fulham shirt.

Burt

Hey, I have an idea.

Why don't we welcome him to the club and see how he does, before writing him off or lining him up as our next scapegoat?

It may catch on...