watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

urby emanuelson

Started by jimmyc19, April 19, 2013, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyc19

A lot of people on here skating him after the QPR game. Think against Chelsea the other night he proved why he's at AC Milan. IMO best Fulham player on the pitch, looked sharp, willing to take people on and came close to scoring. If were being honest, he's going back to Milan at the end of the season but lets enjoy him for as long as we can

ScalleysDad

Yes he did have a good game but now we have the Jol conundrum. If he is going back what is the point of playing him in the place of a prospect, some one who is staying or making way for the return of Sidwell. Great to watch and I personally would like to see him up against the walcotts and artetas but five games time he will, or most likely be, Fulham history.
Just a thought

Arthur

I doubt Jol considers it a conundrum at all. I reckon he'll include Urby in tomorrow's starting XI without any reluctance whatsoever.

Ruiz11

He did play well and in my opinion was our second best player behind Enoh, but we seemed to lose some attacking threat when he switched to the right, as he was more uncomfortable going on the outside when he was shifted to the right-wing.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Arthur on April 20, 2013, 01:03:13 AM
I doubt Jol considers it a conundrum at all. I reckon he'll include Urby in tomorrow's starting XI without any reluctance whatsoever.

A figure of speech.
I would play him, I like his fearless attitude but my point was what is the point if he is going back in the summer. Is it anyway to develop the team and see who, what and where for next season. Had we been back in the doldrums of the Christmas period I am sure he, along with Enoh, would have had a huge impact. The perils of loans I suppose.

Anyway my train awaits ................. tally ho

filham

Emanuelson is clearly a great talent who isgreat to watch and will improve with a few more games that are needed to harden him for the premiership. We may see the best of him against Liverpool which most probably will be his last game for us.

Not sure that we can really afford him and Ruiz in the same team, they have similar talents but lack strong defensive qualities.