watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Calm down. We should be proud.

Started by T.G., April 20, 2013, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.G.

Amazing second half, inspired performance from 10 man Fulham against top 4 side.

Seriously, WHY are you guys complaining?...IF we play like this against Reading we're going to trash them.

Sidwell's madness crashed us but well..poo happens. We would have won with 11 man, trust me.

Enoh was good. Emanuelson aswell (bit too selfish tho.). Brave performance from Hangeland!
Manolev looked equal to Riether in his best form. Dangerous runs and crosses, got a goal disallowed, tested their keeper, got Giroud sent off..
Kaca looked really sharp aswell.

Much more positives than negatives from todays game, heads up. : )

Berserker

I was proud. Thought we played really well after the sending off. The second half was amazing to watch, very exciting. We definitely deserved a point. The Arsenal guy next to me was in a right 2 and 8 althrough the match.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

I would like us to show the same spirit with 11 players and to have more attacking options next season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

I'm really hoping next season will be better than this. On the whole i've found  it most stressful
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Artful Dodger

To be honest this has been the dullest season we have ever had in the premier league. Real mid table dullness and no cup runs.
Quote from: Berserker on April 20, 2013, 05:34:04 PM
I'm really hoping next season will be better than this. On the whole i've it most stressful
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

grandad

Proud I sure am. The dullest season? Not when you see that huge amount of money coming into our coffers by retaining our position in the Prem. This was our priority this season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

I too thought the team gave a great performance today and with 11 men would have probably won.

If we fail to sign Reither then Manolev will do nicely.

How good it is to see a ball winning midfielder like Enoh in our team.

Emanuelson was a dream to watch , the perfect combination of skill and effort.

Can't waite for the Reading game, if we play like we did today but with 11 men we should thrash them.

Have to add the old phrase " Lucky Arsenal"

Toshes Fag Packet

And their goal came from another poor decision,wasnt a foul to them
at all ...

domprague

Couldn't sum it up any better.

Quote from: filham on April 20, 2013, 06:45:34 PM
I too thought the team gave a great performance today and with 11 men would have probably won.

If we fail to sign Reither then Manolev will do nicely.

How good it is to see a ball winning midfielder like Enoh in our team.

Emanuelson was a dream to watch , the perfect combination of skill and effort.

Can't waite for the Reading game, if we play like we did today but with 11 men we should thrash them.

Have to add the old phrase " Lucky Arsenal"
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Mr-ska

Thought we played so well 2nd half..  we really did deserve a leveller..  we lost...  but heads held high!!!