watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just how poor was Walcott?

Started by Alf_Tupper, April 21, 2013, 10:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alf_Tupper

An England international, allegedly who earns £100,000 a week - £5,000,000 a year! Did absolutely nothing, didn't look interested and certainly didn't put in much effort - disgraceful. Imagine  this board if that had been Berba or Ruiz.

EJL

He was too busy trying to climb out of Richardson's pocket. He put one or two nice balls in the box from set-pieces, though.

Max Headroom

I didn't realise he was playing till the second half when he was playing in front of me..... Very poor

Buffalo76

He's like the british weather - hot and cold.

domprague

Well he was the opposite of the weather on Saturday.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

jarv

Over-rated, over paid. Decent player but will never go down as one of thr greats in my mind.

However....recently read his stats are better than Bale this season. Go figure.

cottage cheese

erm just how amazing was richardson at stopping walcott?? This is such a MOTD commment...never about the fact Walcott was not allowed to play

CurryForMario

Fair play to Richardson, he was great on Saturday. Should definitely keep his place.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

domprague

Agree.

Quote from: CurryForMario on April 22, 2013, 06:21:22 PM
Fair play to Richardson, he was great on Saturday. Should definitely keep his place.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Riverside

I hope that all the rumours that Richardson left Sunderland because he did not want to play left back are wrong.

Playing like he did sat . He could be our left back for the next 4-5 years.