News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ref Announced - And Pronounced - Not Promising!

Started by White Noise, April 28, 2010, 09:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The Equalizer

I hear that he's replaced his cousin Cillit Bang.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

Jesus, he's not shy of handing out yellow cards is he?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

The Equalizer

That's an average of nearly 4 yellow per game. I can see some players not making it to the final if we get through....  :016:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: The Equalizer on April 28, 2010, 09:30:17 AM
That's an average of nearly 4 yellow per game. I can see some players not making it to the final if we get through....  :016:

TO be fair to him, the yellows are evenly spread across both teams. He is young though which worries me, although he might be intimidated by the crowd!

JBH

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 28, 2010, 09:34:36 AM

TO be fair to him, the yellows are evenly spread across both teams. He is young though which worries me, although he might be intimidated by the crowd!

Well best we intimidate him then  :011:

The Equalizer

Most surely. But in one team the home had 6 yellows and the away had 5. Overkill n'est-ce pas?

White Noise

'Bad Andy' at the 'Craven Cottagers' blog has made an encouraging spot -

Turkish referee Cüneyt Çakır has officiated in four matches (including internationals) involving English teams with the English side triumphing on each occasion. He has only officiated in one match involving a team from Germany, which the German side lost. I've just noticed he is also two months younger than me, the bastard.

http://cottagers.blogspot.com/2010/04/ful-ham.html

The Equalizer

Thanks WN, I feel much better now. Bring it on!    :011:

LBNo11

...how quick can the Hammersmith learn the Turkish National Anthem:-

Korkma, sönmez bu şafaklarda yüzen al sancak;
Sönmeden yurdumun üstünde tüten en son ocak.
O benim milletimin yıldızıdır, parlayacak;
O benimdir, o benim milletimindir ancak.

Çatma, kurban olayım çehreni ey nazlı hilâl!
Kahraman ırkıma bir gül! Ne bu şiddet bu celâl?
Sana olmaz dökülen kanlarımız sonra helâl,
Hakkıdır, Hakk'a tapan, milletimin istiklâl!

:008:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 28, 2010, 09:52:00 AM
...how quick can the Hammersmith learn the Turkish National Anthem:-

Korkma, sönmez bu şafaklarda yüzen al sancak;
Sönmeden yurdumun üstünde tüten en son ocak.
O benim milletimin yıldızıdır, parlayacak;
O benimdir, o benim milletimindir ancak.

Çatma, kurban olayım çehreni ey nazlı hilâl!
Kahraman ırkıma bir gül! Ne bu şiddet bu celâl?
Sana olmaz dökülen kanlarımız sonra helâl,
Hakkıdır, Hakk'a tapan, milletimin istiklâl!

:008:

First get a pint of phlegm....

finnster01

I think Gentleman Jim is quite happy he is not commenting the game, never mind trying to pronounce front bottom Cacker...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Quote from: White Noise on April 28, 2010, 09:18:40 AM
Cuneyt Çakyr (Turkey)

The ref was a (forgive my language) C*nt and Cack!

Even Platini couldnt stop us last night, but seriously how poo were the officials! If Demps was on a yellow I would have cried after him getting booked for carrying on after bein fouled by their keeper at the end, and the first 40 minutes he may as well have worn a red kit.....

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: JBH on April 28, 2010, 09:37:32 AM

Well best we intimidate him then  :011:
job done on that score then! :59: :dft012: