https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz back to Twente.

Started by Jambo, April 23, 2013, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Quote from: fulhamben on April 24, 2013, 12:48:56 PM
Quote from: Berserker on April 24, 2013, 08:36:59 AM
I don't want him to leave, i think he is hugely talented. Any way i'll miss his hair
for a small price i will break into his house one night and cut it off for you so you can make it into extensions :)
I have just seen that my status on this board has changed to being a "first teamer", so just wait until you see my flowing blond locks ploughing down the wings!!!

filham

Our attacking play this season has been based on the Ruiz/Berbatov partnership and it hasn't quit produced the expected results because it looks as though Ruiz has not really played up to his best abiliity. Take Ruiz out of the team though and our attack has not looked at all good, we have no one in attack to take on the role of playmaker.

If Ruiz is to leave we will have great difficulty in replacing him, it is not easy to replace quality, we have yet to find players to fit into the gaps left by Dempsey and Dembele.

Now if selling Ruiz meant that we could sign Emanuelson then there may be sense in the matter but that is just a dream.

Jimmy Hill

Just out of interest does anyone know how many times bryan ruiz has hit the Post for fulham. I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of head. I think he has been unlucky with the amount of goals he has scored. Hopefully a change of luck next season for him if he stays.  049:gif

Berbasilk_111

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on April 25, 2013, 12:56:57 PM
Just out of interest does anyone know how many times bryan ruiz has hit the Post for fulham. I can think of 3 or 4 off the top of head. I think he has been unlucky with the amount of goals he has scored. Hopefully a change of luck next season for him if he stays.  049:gif
A number cleared off the line as well, Wigan, Man utd

Riverside

Keep this post for this time next year. I think we are in for a rerun of Dembele. How loved was he until his 3rd year when he moved into midfield B

2013-2014 Ruiz continues to improve . And has scored 10+ goals .
Jol has kept him in the hole not put him out in the wing or pull him into CM ( ie Sidwell has not got sent off)
One year left on his contract.
Not signed a new one yet.
"Fulham should break the bank to keep him or they have no ambition"
His agent has made sure that a host of top clubs are linked with him .

FFC_17

This rumour is absolutely untrue. I'm a Dutch football writer and i've never ever heard of this, as from the source in the opening post. The report is also full of spell/grammar mistakes.

Besides: FC Twente could never pay Ruiz salary when he returns.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FFC_17 on April 25, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
This rumour is absolutely untrue. I'm a Dutch football writer and i've never ever heard of this, as from the source in the opening post. The report is also full of spell/grammar mistakes.

Thanks, it did seem a less than credible source. Your salary comment puts the end of my thinking he will go there. You are right, he is on undoubtedly bigger wages here and they would be unable to accomodate his current salary.

CanadianCottager

Quote from: FFC_17 on April 25, 2013, 06:28:15 PM

Of course, now that we've been discussuing it for ages what's bound to happen is that some hack who writes for the Daily Sunny TeleMirror will google Fulham transfer, see this thread, write an article based on it, upon which Voetbal International will report that the English media has linked Ruiz with the move and a transfer frenzy will emerge out of the wishful thinking of one poor little Tukker.