News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we likely to see Simon Davies again?

Started by Baider, April 25, 2013, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baider

Thought he was back from injury in like March, haven't seen/heard anything about him, don't think he's been on the bench recently at all has he?

Likely he will leave this summer anyway so would be nice to see him play for us one last time at some point in these last four games

Sheepskin Junior

In short, no. Absolute legend. It's a real shame though
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

If Jol has any class, and I think he does, he'll run Digger out at the last home match so the fans can give him the standing O he so richly deserves.  :Haynes The Maestro:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

LondonFulhamWhite

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 25, 2013, 06:26:43 PM
If Jol has any class, and I think he does, he'll run Digger out at the last home match so the fans can give him the standing O he so richly deserves.  :Haynes The Maestro:

Wake up. That ain't how football works.

YankeeJim

Quote from: LondonFulhamWhite on April 25, 2013, 06:37:47 PM

Been awake a long time. A run out is hardly a game changer. There is some decency in the world.

cottage cheese

nope sadly, saw him during the london marathon and thanked him for his time at fulham. Didnt give away anything as was with his family but I could tell we have seen the last of him as he didnt really confirm it but he said he just wanted to get playing footy again (which he wont under us).  I saw AJ at the ship after the last game of the season last year and he told me that he was looking to move on so im assuming that Simon woudnt be the type to lie as well.

Top bloke, top player in my eyes as always gave 100% and one of my fav players of all time

EJL

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 25, 2013, 06:41:51 PM
If Jol has any class, and I think he does, he'll run Digger out at the last home match so the fans can give him the standing O he so richly deserves.  :Haynes The Maestro:

Been awake a long time. A run out is hardly a game changer. There is some decency in the world.
+1

I wanted Jol to do this for the Sunderland game at the end of last season. It was almost painful to see him walking around the pitch for the lap of honour by himself - suited up - with his hands in his pockets.

Jambo

He is still injured
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

HatterDon

Perhaps we'll see him when WBA plays at the Cottage next season, along with Gera and Baird.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

St Eve

If Jol has any class, and I think he does, he'll run Digger out at the last home

match so the fans can give him the standing O he so richly deserves.  :Haynes The Maestro

not true. Coleman did for Wales

MJG

Quote from: St Eve on April 26, 2013, 12:15:10 AM
If Jol has any class, and I think he does, he'll run Digger out at the last home

match so the fans can give him the standing O he so richly deserves.  :Haynes The Maestro

not true. Coleman did for Wales

I also remember Simon Morgan being given a run out by Tigana.

mangoputney

No

Unless Jol deems him fit for last 15 mins of last home game
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

fulhamphil

Let Digger go to Cardiff for £200,000. I don't know if he's fit now or not, but with current absentees it's shameful not to give him a go from the last 4.

RidgeRider

Who died and made you the "all knower" of everything football? Using phrases like "wake up......" is entirely disrespectful and is not in keeping with this board. I'm sure you meant nothing by it but be careful how you word things in the future. Thank you.

Burt

Physioroom have "no return date" for him...

YankeeJim

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 26, 2013, 04:47:55 PM

Who died and made you the "all knower" of everything football? Using phrases like "wake up......" is entirely disrespectful and is not in keeping with this board. I'm sure you meant nothing by it but be careful how you word things in the future. Thank you.

Thanks for that. The remark set me off a bit but I figured like you, that he meant nothing by it. Getting old ain't for sissies but it does make you think before you react.  092.gif