News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Support at Everton has to be the....

Started by DiegoFulham, April 27, 2013, 09:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ash

Northern Cottager

Quote from: LondonFulhamWhite on April 27, 2013, 10:50:21 PM
Just going to leave this here

http://fsf.org.uk/campaigns/away-fans/score-campaign-twentys-plenty-for-away-tickets/

Signed too. Feel majorly aggrieved getting nothing from away games and being 40 quid lighter plus then travel, drink etc etc.

epsomraver

Quote from: Admin on April 28, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 12:09:25 AM
We are a small MINDED club. We are in the Prem but are so dull with dull tactics and a dull team. May have been worth a gamble but the club couldn't spend on keeping us at this level.

If I had the money and Brighton  played Fulham in Brighton. It would take me about twenty minutes to get there. But with this side why would I make the effort?

I've not bothered to go to the last 3 home games, let alone any of the away ones. To be honest, this season is well and truley over for me and I've also surrendered my season ticket to my mate Dean. Never in my years as a Fulham fan in top flight football have I done this, or lost so much interest in Fulham. It's been awfully dull with a lot of uncertanty and a lot of questions still to be answered for next season!

spent £105 on the last two home games, really wish i had not bothered!

epsomraver

Quote from: cottage cheese on April 28, 2013, 01:22:11 AM
Quote from: Admin on April 28, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2013, 12:09:25 AM
We are a small MINDED club. We are in the Prem but are so dull with dull tactics and a dull team. May have been worth a gamble but the club couldn't spend on keeping us at this level.

If I had the money and Brighton  played Fulham in Brighton. It would take me about twenty minutes to get there. But with this side why would I make the effort?

I've not bothered to go to the last 3 home games, let alone any of the away ones. To be honest, this season is well and truley over for me and I've also surrendered my season ticket to my mate Dean. Never in my years as a Fulham fan in top flight football have I done this, or lost so much interest in Fulham. It's been awfully dull with a lot of uncertanty and a lot of questions still to be answered for next season!

I also have after 12 years given up my season ticket for next year. I dont enjoy it anymore.

I agree whole heartily, £600 plus for a season ticket in b or J to be bored every two weeks, I really have better things to do with my time and my money

Baider

Burt

Expensive business, watching our team play. Or any premier league team play. Having started watching us since 1974, and with two kids, I have other priorities when we are playing away... More so when the prospects of us picking up any points are remote.

Artful Dodger

Even without the cost, who would really feel that travelling 400 miles round trip for a meaningless game at a ground we haven't got a point at since the war (that's the Crimean War) with a current style of play away from home that is like watching paint dry, was really worth it? Not me!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

fulhamfan

I was there yesterday. Terrible atmosphere.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: JimmyDunnesBum on April 28, 2013, 12:08:53 AM
Sugar coat it if you like, but the truth is that we have truly awful support and today was an embarrassment
Respect to the 250 or so others who could be bothered today.

Steward told me Fulham sold 389 and a few paid on the gate so about 400, no matter how you dress it up its pathetic. A couple of friendly Everton fans asked me in the pub after why is our away support so small?, seriously couldn`t give them an answer. One of them said Tranmere would take more than that to a game in London.
Surely even after the cost, our away performances etc etc a premier league club averaging 25,000 should be taking more than 400 to Everton, not often I`m embarrassed watching Fulham, I was yesterday

Rhys Lightning 63

Here's something that might cheer you up though. Q.P.R haven't sold out their allocation for Reading, which is less than 40 miles away
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

The reasons for our poor away following have been discussed at length. For me, an additional factor is that I believe the majority of FFC fans have careers/businesses occupying their time plus weekend family commitments.

On the evidence of the first half at Reading, at home, we should be able to beat a combined team of Reading & QPR.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2013, 02:07:58 PM
Here's something that might cheer you up though. Q.P.R haven't sold out their allocation for Reading, which is less than 40 miles away

Just seen that , hundreds of empty seats for the club who always bang on about how brilliant their away support is.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: SP on April 28, 2013, 02:14:04 PM
The reasons for our poor away following have been discussed at length. For me, an additional factor is that I believe the majority of FFC fans have careers/businesses occupying their time plus weekend family commitments.

On the evidence of the first half at Reading, at home, we should be able to beat a combined team of Reading & QPR.

Sorry but how on earth are Fulham fans different to any other clubs supporters

Baider

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on April 28, 2013, 02:18:29 PM

Sorry but how on earth are Fulham fans different to any other clubs supporters

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on April 28, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

Just seen that , hundreds of empty seats for the club who always bang on about how brilliant their away support is.

Just posted that fact on WATRB: this is the response I got

37.8 miles. The same distance for you mugs. Your game was on a Saturday 3pm therefore not on sky, and was also not a relegation confirmer. How many did you take?

When are you idiots gonna face up to the facts? Your a small club with an even smaller following. Your continually poor home and away support backs this up.

We can pick every game of yours outside of London to prove our point. You can pick 1 game of ours, where there's still a good following.

All these stats you bang on about with regards to CC having 90 odd percent sell outs, what a load of tosh. If we have 6k to tiddly winks and away fans every week we too would sell a 5h1t house like the cottage.

Fact is like said above, your a small club who no one takes seriously, with an even smaller fan base, and it grates you all. You know it and we know it. There's nothing you can say to prove otherwise that anyone will actually take notice of. We all watch MOTD and see your embarrassing away crowds. We all laugh and joke with fans of other clubs who see it, and post pictures on twitter of it.

There's I'd not 1 club in the country who you can actually claim a rivalry with. No one sees yin as anything other than an irrelevance.

We have Looton, Cardiff, Chelsea, Palarse, Brentford.... All rivalries that share animosity towards each other from both sides. Who can you say the same about????? Gillingham maybe? They don't even care about you.

Pointless fans of a pointless club.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mabster

I have just got back after 2 days in Liverpool, the football as ever the worst part of the weekend, albeit a great drink beforehand.Strangely impressed with the whole Liverpool thing, people unusually friendly

Surprised at how small the away support was, must be a low in the premiership for us, I remember there being more at Sunderland and Newcastle midweek

Great to see some the posters on here - Barney T I have the programmes, just left Mabster senior in a pub in Hale - has Skippy reappeared?

The players didn't seem. Interested at the end which the usually few showing some form of appreciation - how quiet were Everton

Buffalo76

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on April 28, 2013, 02:45:57 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on April 28, 2013, 02:14:42 PM

Just posted that fact on WATRB: this is the response I got

37.8 miles. The same distance for you mugs. Your game was on a Saturday 3pm therefore not on sky, and was also not a relegation confirmer. How many did you take?

When are you idiots gonna face up to the facts? Your a small club with an even smaller following. Your continually poor home and away support backs this up.

We can pick every game of yours outside of London to prove our point. You can pick 1 game of ours, where there's still a good following.

All these stats you bang on about with regards to CC having 90 odd percent sell outs, what a load of tosh. If we have 6k to tiddly winks and away fans every week we too would sell a 5h1t house like the cottage.

Fact is like said above, your a small club who no one takes seriously, with an even smaller fan base, and it grates you all. You know it and we know it. There's nothing you can say to prove otherwise that anyone will actually take notice of. We all watch MOTD and see your embarrassing away crowds. We all laugh and joke with fans of other clubs who see it, and post pictures on twitter of it.

There's I'd not 1 club in the country who you can actually claim a rivalry with. No one sees yin as anything other than an irrelevance.

We have Looton, Cardiff, Chelsea, Palarse, Brentford.... All rivalries that share animosity towards each other from both sides. Who can you say the same about????? Gillingham maybe? They don't even care about you.

Pointless fans of a pointless club.

Nothing quite like a sore loser. And you won't find a bigger bunch of LOSERS than hahahaha  064.gif

Fulham76

Did anyone notice the Ha Ha's support at Reading today? Probably no more than 50% of the away section filled! Their dopey fans will have you believe they're the best supported club in the league. Didn't sell out their allocation against & nowhere near selling out today? Pretty embarrassing for local derbies. And they have the cheek to mock our away support? Joke of a club. 064.gif

Fulham76

Nothing quite like a sore loser. And you won't find a bigger bunch of LOSERS than hahahaha  064.gif
[/quote]

Funny how they couldn't leave us alone when they 1st got promoted, they were all over our message board's & the amount they posted about us on their own board proves they do want a rivalry with us. Now they're on their way down & probably out they pretend they couldn't give a crap about us.
They're a joke & I for one will go back to not giving them a 2nd thought! The skid mark of the premier league is gone, forever probably.

Travers Barney

Quote from: mabster on April 28, 2013, 03:13:42 PM
I have just got back after 2 days in Liverpool, the football as ever the worst part of the weekend, albeit a great drink beforehand.Strangely impressed with the whole Liverpool thing, people unusually friendly

Surprised at how small the away support was, must be a low in the premiership for us, I remember there being more at Sunderland and Newcastle midweek

Great to see some the posters on here - Barney T I have the programmes, just left Mabster senior in a pub in Hale - has Skippy reappeared?

The players didn't seem. Interested at the end which the usually few showing some form of appreciation - how quiet were Everton

Thanks Mabster..get the progs from you some time...great to see you guys again too...had a beer with Skippy near Lime Street in some rockers pub after and then train home...good fun...company great...result much as expected...catch up next season and hope all goes well for you in the summer on your big day.
Neil
We are the whites