watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Emanuelson in the middle!

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, April 28, 2013, 12:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

When this kid gets running at people god is he good. I would consider starting him next to Eyong Enoh. He's so strong with the ball at his feet and can pick a pass.

Schwarzer
Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson (if fit)
Frei Enoh Emanuelson Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Rodallega

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on April 28, 2013, 12:43:15 PM
When this kid gets running at people god is he good. I would consider starting him next to Eyong Enoh. He's so strong with the ball at his feet and can pick a pass.

Schwarzer
Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson (if fit)
Frei Enoh Emanuelson Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Rodallega

He did look good when he started there in his first game but we need him on the wing. He's our best choice on the right. I'd like to see Frei there but he's never really played there before, will need to work on his game to play there.

filham

The Ruiz /Berbatov partnership isn't working well. If Berbatov is fit perhaps we should try Emanuelson/Berbatov.

We really need someone who will run at defenders instead of forever passing square and backwards.

JackyFulham90

Berbatov will miss this week, I know we haven't scored for a while but we have played some good sides, hopefully we can trouble Reading who are down now, if everyone is fit I wouldn't make too many changes

Schwarzer

Riether Senderos Hangeland Richardson

Karagounis Enoh

Emanuelson Ruiz Kacaniklic

Rodallega

M i c K Y x FFC

The season is over, so, why not use our younger players. Give a few of the a run out.