watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations!

Started by IGGY, March 19, 2010, 08:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGGY

Hi guys, not been around for quite a while (I'm the other Evertonian along with Bill (licker))  :038:
Felt I had to come on today to congratulate your team for the performance last night.
To overturn a 2 (3) goal deficit against a team of Juves standing is no mean feat.
Hope you go on to win it .......... and beat the other team across Stanley Park on the way!!  :045:
AN EVERTONIAN IN PEACE

LBNo11

...cheers IGGY, comments like this from other teams fans make it all seem like it really happened - of course it didn't, and I will wake up in a minute :029:

Re Rafa's rabble, I hope we don't face them, purely because another foreign team will help our global exposure - and for teams like ours, that is so important for our futures.

Thanks again - and pass on my regards to Bill.. :54:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Nice1 Iggy...  Great game...  Send my regards to licker as well please mate.

Lighthouse

It really is weird. Am receiving e mails at work from business clients congratulating us. One has a customer in Turin who so far seems to be out of contact. Astonishing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

IGGY

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 19, 2010, 09:08:50 AM
comments like this from other teams fans make it all seem like it really happened

Memorable European games are sadly few and far between for both Everton & Fulham, being the underdog facing one of Europes arisocrats, needing to win to progress and doing just that gives you such a rush.
We had a similar situation back in '85 v Bayern Munich (Although we drew 0-0 away) we went behind just before half time, but then came back in the second half to win 3-1 on the night.

The atmosphere on nights like that is electric, you reach an unbelievable high, and wether you were there or not, almost every kick will be etched into your mind and you will talk about that game for years to come.
Enjoy!!
AN EVERTONIAN IN PEACE

JBH

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 19, 2010, 10:27:48 AM
It really is weird. Am receiving e mails at work from business clients congratulating us. One has a customer in Turin who so far seems to be out of contact. Astonishing.

Funny a bloke where I work is a Juventus fan, couldn't get away from him yesterday but spookily I haven't seen him all morning  :59:

IGGY

WOW! Brilliant for you guys last night  :045:
For a moment there I thought you might be playing "them" in the final too. (What a shame they went out  :005:)
Fantastic for all involved in your club, just win it now, you will probably have the support of the majority of English (If not British) club supporters behind you.
Good luck for the final. :045:
AN EVERTONIAN IN PEACE

LBNo11

...I still can't believe we are in the Europa final and representing England (and as you say, maybe Britain) - I've even had texts from supporters of the dark side of SW6 congratulating us! Thanks IGGY for your wishes - now about that penalty...

:53:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC