watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading is now a must win game ..

Started by Sniffer, April 30, 2013, 08:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

When we do win more points then the argument will indeed be over.  Until then the chance of this injury hit, failing form, dull Fulham side struggling to preserve the Prem status remains a talking point.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC1987

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 02, 2013, 09:46:28 AM
When we do win more points then the argument will indeed be over.  Until then the chance of this injury hit, failing form, dull Fulham side struggling to preserve the Prem status remains a talking point.

Sorry I may have come across in the wrong tone then. I wasn't shutting down debate about the teams style/form/squad depth etc just that the notion of panic of relegation will be made redundant once we pick up points. But like I said before, even on 40 points I'm confident there is no need to worry.

filham

The longer this thread gets the more worrying it becomes.

Here is a new thought. Without Berbatov we will be relying on Petric to score, now who would you fancy most for a couple of goals on Saturday Petric or the Pog.

Someone please tell me the Pog is on the injured list just now.

daib0

Hi guys! diab0 (David) of Royals Rendezvous here once again. I don't know what to make of the game - will having the tears of relegation passed last weekend free the team up and it finally plays the Adkins type of passing football that our fans were calling for all season? Or will motivation be zero - all lost, so what? Will players try hard in order to be retained in the summer lists? I couldn't honestly tell you ...
Anyway, if you fancy, do tune in here to our own match presentation - http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9873611/1 - where 'Friends of Fulham' have a rave review as friendly rival site recommendation of the week!!
Here's to a good game, whatever ...
A friendly Reading FC fan! Job: CELLO MAN - see extensive web www.johnstone-music.com

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: Jimpav on May 01, 2013, 01:15:32 PM
I could see us taking a Fulhamish 3 points off Liverpool- they're not big fans of playing at the Cottage.

It's such a shame that Luis won't be back. It was great fun winding him up last season.

Sniffer

Quote from: MJG on May 02, 2013, 08:58:44 AM
It's not inconceivable that with a set of results come next Wednesday we would still be 11th on 40 pts and the table would be scary

Fulham – Reading (Reading Win)
Norwich – Villa (Villa Win)
Spurs – Southampton (spurs win)
WBA – Wigan (Wigan Win)
WHU – Newcastle (West Ham win)
Sunderland – Stoke (Sunderland Win)
Wigan – Swansea (Wigan win)

(all played 36)
11-Fulham         40
12-Sunderland    40
13 Stoke            40
14 Villa              40
15 Southampton 39
16 Wigan           38
17 Norwich        38
18 Newcastle      37

Our GD with Sunderland & Stoke is almost identical.

Thats my point - forget about 11th place - it's the points gap that is the issue now     
"Numquam Cede"

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

No drama...

I expect that we will win by at least two clear goals

Enter the Frei

Quote from: filham on May 02, 2013, 10:30:31 AM
The longer this thread gets the more worrying it becomes.

Here is a new thought. Without Berbatov we will be relying on Petric to score, now who would you fancy most for a couple of goals on Saturday Petric or the Pog.

Someone please tell me the Pog is on the injured list just now.

I'd be quite happy if the Pog was playing tbh, very average player.

somerset cockernee

don't panic,we are well safe and we will beat reading 4-0 yes you heard it here first 4-0

AlexH

I think 40 could well just be enough, but perhaps but one point or even goal difference.

We should be looking to beat Reading though. If we can't beat a relegated side at home then we don't deserve to do well and we should be looking to win to scrape a place in the top 10.

Sniffer

"Numquam Cede"

Max Headroom

One more point and we are safe. We are probably safe on 40.

We should win today.

LBNo11

..."Whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people are full of doubts"...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Quote from: Burt on May 01, 2013, 03:38:43 PM
With my "Mod Squad" hat on, if we don't beat Reading then I will not be looking forward to the meltdown on here!

Hopefully we will play well, get the win, and all will be sweetness and light!

:group hug:

Make  :group hug:, not  090.gif

HatterDon

No team will be relegated with as many as 39 points.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on May 04, 2013, 06:38:34 PM
Quote from: Burt on May 01, 2013, 03:38:43 PM
With my "Mod Squad" hat on, if we don't beat Reading then I will not be looking forward to the meltdown on here!

Hopefully we will play well, get the win, and all will be sweetness and light!

:group hug:

Make  :group hug:, not  090.gif

Is that a 5 some Burt, I've heard of 3 but not 5, swinging in Hampton is it ; )
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.