Baider

...for anyone that is interested

Playing against Sheffield United in play-off semi final

Rhys Lightning 63

Thanks for reminding me.

He's wearing #18 just in case anybody didn't know who he was
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Buffalo76

I hope he can be yet another Fulham player to help de-rail Brentford's season, if they meet in the final  049:gif

sunburywhite

He is looking good

Would be nice to see him get a few games pre season and then pair him with Hangerland
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Buffalo76 on May 03, 2013, 07:55:21 PM
I hope he can be yet another Fulham player to help de-rail Brentford's season, if they meet in the final  049:gif

That's an interesting scenario. Trotta v Burn in the final. Whoever wins gets a contract.

One stays in League 1 and the other stays at Fulham

Buffalo76

Isn't Yeovil boss Gary Johnson a Fulham fan, or am I completely wrong?

Rhys Lightning 63

He's just deflected a shot into his own net. Not an OG, but a deflection

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Felt he had a good game although he should have had a penalty given against him. Considering his age, he's made quite a superb development this season and seems to be going from strength to strength. I do hope Yeovil go up and keep Burn to have some higher quality opposition.

PaulJ123

My mate who is a Yeovil fan likened him to Hangeland in terms of stature and ability to block shots due to his size. Said he's been very impressed with him and they were desperate for him to be fit for tonights game.

Would like to see him go the championship team next season and take over from Hangeland in a couple of years.  049:gif

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HatterDon

Quote from: PaulJ123 on May 03, 2013, 11:16:40 PM
My mate who is a Yeovil fan likened him to Hangeland in terms of stature and ability to block shots due to his size. Said he's been very impressed with him and they were desperate for him to be fit for tonights game.

Would like to see him go the championship team next season and take over from Hangeland in a couple of years.  049:gif

The problem is that the very fact that he's doing well at L1 is absolute proof he'll never play for us -- at least, that's what I've learned from reading post after post on FofF.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel