watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crap, Crap, Crap, Crappity Crap

Started by Berserker, May 04, 2013, 08:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Sorry not sure if this is considered a swear word but I just had to get my anguish out of my system before I explode   :026:

Sorry other members of FOF, please ignore this thread as it's just me expressing my freedom of speech to say we were a pile of poo today   075.gif

Right then now I'll go and have my steak.  084.gif
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sumofallparts

Completely with you on your sentiment.

Fillet and rare would be my choice of steak.

Aldo

Well I must say I'm disappointed that one of our moderators could sink to using such language

Me-ate-Live, innit??

You can add a few fecks to that
as in
What the feck !!!
What the feck happened  ???????
Feck right off @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

SouthfieldWhite

Wasnt the best performance, but one positive was i bumped into my lovely KCat for the first time in ages, although i think we were both lost for words after that performance.

I took 32 people today, some it was their first time, wouldnt be surprised if it was their last

Meerkat

My sentiment exactly, it was awful, in fact embarrasment.  We took my two young grandsons to the game and felt so sorry for the poor little devils having to sit and watch it.   :031:

ScalleysDad

Bit harsh there Mrs B. In the past few games we have seen woeful, poor, lethargic, dreadful, toothless, naïve, lazy, leaderless and inept. Jol managed to juggle all those facets into one performance today so some credit to the useless tit please. My gripes started at the warm up and just festered away all game. Where have you ever seen players choosing to opt out of the warm up drills and drift to another area of the pitch or indeed retreat to the changing rooms in ones and two's. Credit to Schwarz for giving up his tea break but what does he really achieve fielding a few harmless lobs. He could have saved us the humiliation today by simply yelling at a few people to get the heck out of the way.
The ballerina mentioned earlier is your mate Berba. More effort in the arm swinging than in the rest of the game and as our supposedly most creative player, zilch, and as our primary goal threat, zilch ..... again. I read somewhere about his arrival being hailed as a coup. I still recall many people saying "bang goes the team" at the time and today was the final nail for this team ........... or the group of misfits as it was today.

mangoputney

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 04, 2013, 11:48:29 PM
Bit harsh there Mrs B. In the past few games we have seen woeful, poor, lethargic, dreadful, toothless, naïve, lazy, leaderless and inept. Jol managed to juggle all those facets into one performance today so some credit to the useless tit please. My gripes started at the warm up and just festered away all game. Where have you ever seen players choosing to opt out of the warm up drills and drift to another area of the pitch or indeed retreat to the changing rooms in ones and two's. Credit to Schwarz for giving up his tea break but what does he really achieve fielding a few harmless lobs. He could have saved us the humiliation today by simply yelling at a few people to get the heck out of the way.
The ballerina mentioned earlier is your mate Berba. More effort in the arm swinging than in the rest of the game and as our supposedly most creative player, zilch, and as our primary goal threat, zilch ..... again. I read somewhere about his arrival being hailed as a coup. I still recall many people saying "bang goes the team" at the time and today was the final nail for this team ........... or the group of misfits as it was today.

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Lighthouse

I hate these negative posts. Why don't you support the club instead of.....sorry just thought I would start the sort of reply I have had all season from fans telling me what a wonderful coach Jol was and how good Berbatov was and how the system works and so on and so on.

Jol my friend start Rodders up front with Berbatov and push Ruiz forward. We will still get beaten but hey at least we will actually have chances to miss instead of having the odd chance and missing them. Oh yeah and find a defender who doesn't panic. That Aaron Hughes guy may be worth another chance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Hughs had a face like thunder coming off and must be gutted he cannot get a starting place when the back four are such a mess. He has had an up and down season but covered many of Hangalands errors and might have cast an air of calm over the defence. He will be off in the summer and join a long list of great servants who simply drifted away post season.