watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Swansea away....

Started by DiegoFulham, May 06, 2013, 10:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

@thefuturesbandw: Worried that when Fulham were relegated to the then 4th division in the bad old days, they were put down in the last game. Away to Swansea!!

can't see us getting a point let alone 3 against Liverpool or Swansea and i think the omens are cursed. I want to believe but with lets just say Wigan winning tomorrow night against the swans and us playing a recently dominate Liverpool side and our bogy side i can't see us staying up. I still believe in Martin and the board in my eyes have let him down badly... but at least if we go down we have players coming through who MIGHT help us get back to the premier league. Plus we've got experience, i don't want any leave it out people don't want to sing but ladies and gentlemen, young and old, we have to be the 12th man when we play LFC!! we can't join the haha's and possibly iccke Brentford in the championship next season!

fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif fp.gif

COYW's 3 years ago we said this!!

STAND UP IF YOU STILL BELIEVE!! NOW LETS SHOW IT!     
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

EJL

It's funny how the time we'll be playing on Sunday also have nothing to play for (like we did a couple of weeks ago), yet they haven't sleepwalked themselves into an unnecessary predicament like us.

Enter the Frei

it's also funny how very easily by the time we play on Sunday we could be barring a 12 goal swing in goal difference safe from relegation. Just gonna put that out there as well.

SouthfieldWhite

In one breath you say you can't see us staying up, in another you're saying stand up if you still believe , I'm confused

DiegoFulham

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 06, 2013, 10:50:08 PM
In one breath you say you can't see us staying up, in another you're saying stand up if you still believe , I'm confused

what i'm trying to say is try and get behind the team!! but honestly from a realistic point of view i can't see us staying up. i know i'm contradicting my points here but still. two points of view an optimistic point of view and a realistic point of view.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Burt

Weird to think we are as close to 9th as we are to relegation... That's how tight it is. I would hate it to come down to the last day. Pompey shredded my nerves, although it ended up being more like a cup win.

SouthfieldWhite

I was at Portsmouth and never been so nervous, at my age I couldn't take that again , I was also at Swansea when we got relegated and it was horrible, don't want to have that feeling either. Hopfully we can get something against Liverpool and or the teams below us slip up so we can go to Swansea relaxed and hopfully play a few youngsters

I know our form has been bad, but we have played the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal, ok We all agree Reading was terrible  and hopfully that a kick up the backside. I don't believe overall we are that poor that we will finish in the bottom 3. It has to be the worse case scenario for us to go down, and my glass is always half full

I believe do you?

COYWs

RaySmith

I think we'll get at least a point against liverpool

FFC1987

3 points against Liverpool for me. Have to remain optimistic. Apparently Gerrard is out too but that's not confirmed yet.

PS However, I said teh same about Reading....

Travers Barney

Got me Swansea ticket in the post Reading liquor induced gloom of Saturday evening in a 'just in case' type of moment.

COYW
We are the whites

Burt

For the first time this season my half full glass has started to take on the appearances of half empty... Hopefully it is just an illusion, I'll let you know following tonight's match at the DW (or whatever it's called nowadays).

Rhys Lightning 63

Confirmed Steven Gerrard OUT of the game Sunday
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

beijing ben

Quote from: DiegoFulham on May 06, 2013, 10:52:09 PM
Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 06, 2013, 10:50:08 PM

what i'm trying to say is try and get behind the team!! but honestly from a realistic point of view i can't see us staying up. i know i'm contradicting my points here but still. two points of view an optimistic point of view and a realistic point of view.

I agree with you if Wigan win tonight. If they don't I can't see them winning both their last games. 4 points yes but not 6. In that case we will stay up. I'm praying for swansea to get a result tonight..