watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR If you were a superhero...

Started by Sheepskin Junior, May 10, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Obi Wan Kenobi, then i could use my Jedi powers to get our players to play well. See told you i was a geek
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ron

I would be Sisyphus, and would make light work of pushing that boulder up the hill, in defiance of my destiny.

..After supporting this frustrating club for well over half a century, surely supporting some pathetic little rock on its way up a hill must be a piece of p***.....?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 11, 2013, 03:08:49 PM
Quote from: Rupert on May 11, 2013, 02:54:23 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 11, 2013, 01:15:59 PM
Quote from: Rupert on May 11, 2013, 12:09:49 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 11, 2013, 09:35:41 AM
Quote from: Rupert on May 11, 2013, 09:00:01 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 11, 2013, 12:14:17 AM
I would be The Flashing Lighthouse able to depress people with just a thought.

Sorry I think that should be I am The Flashing Lighthouse able to......

I thought we had agreed not to refer to the unfortunate flashing Lighthouse incident after the nuns agreed not to press charges as it might have been an innocent misunderstanding, it merely looked like we were both in a compromising....oh, I see, this is something different, isn't it? My apologies, pretend I didn't mention it.

I would be the Flashing Blade...no, no no, it was all a misunderstanding, I assure you! Moderators, close this topic, quickly.

I have cleaned the mackintosh by the way despite your claims it would never be clean again.

I was talking morally, not physically. Anyway, we both agreed it never happened, so stop going on about it.

By the way Sister Assumpta says you still have something of hers and she wants it back.

Well she can't have it, I won it fair and square in the arm wrestling.
She was a tough old bird for an eighty year old, mind, so it wasn't an easy win.

Maybe that could be my superhero thingy, Super Strong Arm, at least against eighty-year old nuns.

Kind of catchy, yes?

Right.. The two of you in my confessional box pronto.. I wanna hear the goss..  :005:

Well not to speak out of turn. But 'Come on Sister best of three', then 'best of five', then 'you have gone a funny colour so I guess I win'. Just seems wrong to keep the first edition of The Devils of Loudun she so cherished.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mangoputney

I'd be roberto martinez with the power of the plucky underdog / bring smiles to thousands... Oh and the sun would shine out of my
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 12, 2013, 12:11:54 AM

Well not to speak out of turn. But 'Come on Sister best of three', then 'best of five', then 'you have gone a funny colour so I guess I win'. Just seems wrong to keep the first edition of The Devils of Loudun she so cherished.

Oh, so carrying on until she did herself an injury would have been a better idea, would it? Heartless, that's what you are. Anyway, possessions are a tarnish on the soul, so she should be thanking me, not persecuting me. It's not as if you covered yourself in glory, is it? No, the only thing you covered yourself in was honey, if memory serves.
You never did explain why.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Rupert on May 12, 2013, 01:55:08 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on May 12, 2013, 12:11:54 AM

Oh, so carrying on until she did herself an injury would have been a better idea, would it? Heartless, that's what you are. Anyway, possessions are a tarnish on the soul, so she should be thanking me, not persecuting me. It's not as if you covered yourself in glory, is it? No, the only thing you covered yourself in was honey, if memory serves.
You never did explain why.

Explain why? Beehave
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope