Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, May 12, 2013, 05:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

seriously!

As he says it's in our hands

Forget he is very unlucky to get only 1 point in the last 21

Forget he has managed to lose the last 4 home matches on the trot

Forget we are NOT yet mathematically safe from relegation

Forget he has overseen the dismantling of a very good squad (& yes he was in place before it happened & must have known the likely outcomes,it's called look @ the contracts & ask the Board the questions)

Forget the new signings who came as loans,1 year deals or were over 30

I'm sure that MAF & the Board are not influenced by the above,they chose him after all

I wonder what he actually said @ his interview to sell himself & what he could deliver to our little club

Maybe McIntosh & whoever else interviewed him should have had an interpretator present?

What did Mac & the Board promise - & then fail to deliver?

Jol certainly has the gift that keeps on giving - to other premiership clubs!

He seems to always hark back to his Spurs days & will never forgive the manner of his leaving them

I just can't see Everton being stupid enough to take him....but you never know

Either way,whether he stays or goes,we are in an unbelievable mess - even if we survive

Who would trust him to put it right?

No one understands his tactics,substitutes or his game plan

Other than that he's a great guy,big bear of a man,you would have a pint with him (but not understand what he says or means)

Let's get him promoted to Everton - pleez!

Ah well it's nearly over - isn't it?

Nurse my medication please.............

EJL

We are pretty much mathematically safe from relegation, unless we suffer our biggest ever Premier League defeat to Swansea.

epsomraver

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on May 12, 2013, 05:58:49 PM
seriously!

As he says it's in our hands

Forget he is very unlucky to get only 1 point in the last 21

Forget he has managed to lose the last 4 home matches on the trot

Forget we are NOT yet mathematically safe from relegation

Forget he has overseen the dismantling of a very good squad (& yes he was in place before it happened & must have known the likely outcomes,it's called look @ the contracts & ask the Board the questions)

Forget the new signings who came as loans,1 year deals or were over 30

I'm sure that MAF & the Board are not influenced by the above,they chose him after all

I wonder what he actually said @ his interview to sell himself & what he could deliver to our little club

Maybe McIntosh & whoever else interviewed him should have had an interpretator present?

What did Mac & the Board promise - & then fail to deliver?

Jol certainly has the gift that keeps on giving - to other premiership clubs!

He seems to always hark back to his Spurs days & will never forgive the manner of his leaving them

I just can't see Everton being stupid enough to take him....but you never know

Either way,whether he stays or goes,we are in an unbelievable mess - even if we survive

Who would trust him to put it right?

No one understands his tactics,substitutes or his game plan

Other than that he's a great guy,big bear of a man,you would have a pint with him (but not understand what he says or means)

Let's get him promoted to Everton - pleez!

Ah well it's nearly over - isn't it?

Nurse my medication please.............

:plus one:

bobbo

:016:
Well said VH lovechild but I can add plenty more 1, what about subbing kacaklicnic today one of our better players on todays performance and 2, what about leaving emmanuelson on  he was an embarrasment .3 love em as much as we all do what about duff,hangeland and the bubble (georgio) all been very good players but when you commit yourselves up pitch and havent a hope of keeping up with average speed forwards let alone sturridge the its time to spend and spend big.Are we forgetting all the excess money we made in last transfer market and all the money we get from the league, I dont know actual figures but I reckon we owe MAF nothing in money --but of course a lot for his dedication and original commitment to the club---.
I'm sorry but we need a left back 2 pacy decent midfielders someone beside hangeland and at least one more decent player up front and that is assuming we hold on to the likes of reither.I've gobbed off enough   C O Y W   
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: EJL on May 12, 2013, 06:11:44 PM
We are pretty much mathematically safe from relegation, unless we suffer our biggest ever Premier League defeat to Swansea.

Does this seem unlikely?

Andy S

We need a lot more than that Bobbo as we need some back up in case of injuries