watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Renewing season tickets

Started by Max Headroom, May 04, 2013, 11:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

I moved from Hammersmith end to H block in the JH stand and there were quite a few which had not been renewed. Very happy with the seats I found.

cottage cheese

Im not renewing mine out of just really not enjoying going to games anymore, I predicted that we would lose to Reading before the game to some of my mates its got that bad! I've never really been a fan of Jol and I've decided that maybe someone who is willing to give him more time can have my seat!
I don't see it getting any better in the summer as the board haven't really backed him contract wise so it makes me wonder why would we back him with plenty of cash?

TheManOnTheBus

I left it til today to renew as I wanted to see if I could find something "better". Got delayed in logging on, by the time I managed it nothing better and what I had this season had already gone.  

Still happy I've done it.

Berserker

I saw 2 seats I wanted to change and phoned the club. Apparently as I have already re-newed my season tickets I have to wait until the 15th of May to change now. Hope the two different seats I liked are still available by then!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Airfix

Moved this morning.  Was H6, now CL with some mates.

Couldn't NOT be part of Fulham, no matter where we are in the ladder (and we'll be in the Premiership, mark my words).

049:gif

Burt

Staying in the Hammersmith End, along with Burt Jr, Brother Burt, his daughters and a few mates.

After 15 years in the JH stand, it was a good move.

It takes longer to get out and home, but the better atmosphere more than makes up for that.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 05, 2013, 12:11:25 AM
I renewed mine and prised the seat next to me off the Club as it was a staff seat nearly always utilised by an away fan YESTERDAY. Clever me I thought. Family and friends on a regular basis and very occasionally some money back if I can't make it. Really, really can't think what got into me. I wanted changes all over the coaching set up and on the pitch as well as a cop out clause if the orange is new black fizzled out to a non descript mush. What was I thinking?

Interesting sub note from the tele. Rubbish performance from Jol all day. Watford concede a messy goal and Zola is on his feet picking up his team and yelling encouragement. One is class, one is an arse. 
The seat next to mine is also an 'all sorts''  so I thought I would move mine over one ( the rest are ST holders ) bu$$er  if it did not cost me an extra £100.00 because it is not restricted  and one at the other side was  and I was going to pay by Credit Card ................. double Bu$$er,    it was going to cost an extra £23.00.  I got them to reserve the change and will pay by Debit 
If we beat the Pool then no problem ................................ what am I thinking ??
we couldn't   beat a retreat   

H3Matt

I forgot to check and see if my seat was available, I've just checked and thankfully it still is! It's a good seat so I don't want to give it up, haha. Sent my form off Special Delivery so they'll receive it tomorrow. Now to keep my fingers crossed that the first game of the season is away as I'm in Japan when the season starts.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Berserker on May 09, 2013, 02:50:22 PM
I saw 2 seats I wanted to change and phoned the club. Apparently as I have already re-newed my season tickets I have to wait until the 15th of May to change now. Hope the two different seats I liked are still available by then!

I'm not sure why the club would make you wait til the 15th? I know there is a £10 admin fee if you've bought a seat then want to move, so if you're willing to pay that, not sure why they can't move your seats

Huxley

The annoying guy who is always anti jol, anti senderos, anto rod, anto schwarzer, anti riise, anti sidwell, anti ruiz and sits  behind me has not yet renewed... Fingers crossed he will move!

Berserker

Oh the rwo seats were just over the aisle fom me P2 EE, thought i wouldn't have to queue watch, but i suspect they will be gone by next week :-(

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 09, 2013, 08:49:52 PM
Oh the rwo seats were just over the aisle fom me P2 EE, thought i wouldn't have to queue watch, but i suspect they will be gone by next week :-(

Heres a thing Mrs B. If you are thinking of crossing the line into P2 why not go in the middle. The seats in front of The Enclave are 'staff' and we have managed to prise some away from the Club already. Right in front of Brian and I are seats allocated to the non attending electricians, CC26 and 25. E mail Tommy at the Club and he nags the ticket office. I think it has finally dawned on the Club that to generate an atmosphere they need fans. standard cost of witty banter and Brian constantly asking "who's that" is a Tunnocks caramel wafer .................. more than 500,000 made and sold every week dontcha know.

VicHalomsLovechild

Liverpool will be my last game for a while. Work is picking up and I'm slowly getting myself out of debt but there's a couple of things just that bit more important If the summer goes well I'm hoping to be able to afford a half season ticket after Christmas. I'm really gutted the last few years has been brilliant. Watching DB pulling the ball out of the air as if it's stuck to his boot or giving the death stare because the pass was a foot too long or the ref hasn't awarded him the foul are worth the ticket price alone.  065.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 09, 2013, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 09, 2013, 08:49:52 PM

Heres a thing Mrs B. If you are thinking of crossing the line into P2 why not go in the middle. The seats in front of The Enclave are 'staff' and we have managed to prise some away from the Club already. Right in front of Brian and I are seats allocated to the non attending electricians, CC26 and 25. E mail Tommy at the Club and he nags the ticket office. I think it has finally dawned on the Club that to generate an atmosphere they need fans. standard cost of witty banter and Brian constantly asking "who's that" is a Tunnocks caramel wafer .................. more than 500,000 made and sold every week dontcha know.

Have you not had that 'exclusive access/heads up' email from the Club giving you an option to buy for friends and family.
Good luck with it all VicH

earlbeatty

I have renewed my season ticket - have got a decent seat in the Hammersmith End, with Barney Travers right behind me and good people all around us, so this ticket is the family heirloom, that my kids can fight over once I've gone (quite a few more years left in this old dog - hopefully!!).

No matter what division, I'll be there supporting the team, having been through the dark days of the 80s/90s, these are heady times and a long long way from where we once were.

Let's just hope the boys put in a performance for the last home game of the season and we can all enjoy the Summer!!

EB

Berserker

Well I heard back from Tommy at the club.  He was very prompt but confirmed I can't swopped seats until next Wednesday. ONe plus ont of today's lose is that I doubt if too many people will be rushing to get season tickets with our performances of late.

I can think of another plus but I think it's the wrong time to be positive about something so negative

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Max Headroom on May 04, 2013, 11:55:24 PM
So we have till Tuesday to renew season tickets to keep the same seats.

I'm not renewing till we are safe. I'm not paying those prices to watch brentford......

Today was woeful. I'm not sure I want to pay that much to see tat dross.

Ill still support Fulham but come on.....

We are safe  :yay:

bobbo

No question you've got to renew you either support the club or not what ever level----unless you cant afford it that is
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Berserker

I'm thinking of it this way. It may have been a bit rubbish many times watching Fulham this season, but as I haven't a crystal ball I don't know what next season will bring. Therefore I've renewed my season ticket in case its brilliant next year, and if I hadn't I might miss the future joy and exhaltation

- Martin Luther King Jr.