more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keep the faith

Started by DiegoFulham, May 13, 2013, 11:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

We should keep Martin

We have an old team who have run out of legs late on in the season. A few quality players in during the summer and we will fly again next year!!!!!!

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 9739.gif
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

JackyFulham90

Quote from: DiegoFulham on May 13, 2013, 11:49:39 AM
We should keep Martin

We have an old team who have run out of legs late on in the season. A few quality players in during the summer and we will fly again next year!!!!!!

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 9739.gif

Well said, am looking forward to this summer & building the squad to what it was at the end of last season

cottage cheese

Quote from: DiegoFulham on May 13, 2013, 11:49:39 AM
We should keep Martin

I have no faith in Jol. The fact he actually was pleased with our performance against Liverpool just shows how deluded and arrogant the man is.

RaySmith

We know Jol has a good track record as a manager - including in the Prem, and did well here in his first season - but he has had some serious problems to deal with this season, with top players sold, and a lack of financial investment in the team.

Let's hope the team gets some cash investment in the summer.

Lighthouse

I have kept the faith in my football club. I know we have a poor squad and an old team. I also know that with that team there must be a better way of playing than the one I have seen for 90% of the season. I wont go on because it is boring for us all. But if Jol is here next season, no matter what the investment or lack of it, the football will be mostly messing about with little attack. I really don't want to watch dull football when we have Berbatov and Ruiz amongst others on our team. If they stay.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Peabody

I think most around me were quite pleased yesterday. Until Halsey denied us a clear cut pen . He also made another contentious decision, when he decided that Alex had tripped himself up when he was running through the middle (must admit to not seeing it to clearly myself) However, they broke away and scored.